I Love You

Dara is getting her stuff from her table at that moment, getting ready to go home. She can hear Jennie and Chae Rin from the distance talking about dropping by the coffee shop to see their respective boyfriends.

"Unnie?" Jennie calls Dara. Dara stares at her. "Do you want to come with us? We'll be dropping by at the coffee shop and drag our boyfriends to have chicken and beer."

"No, thanks. I wanna go home and rest. I'm really tired." Dara smiles.

Jennie and Chae Rin smile back at her. Suddenly, Chae Rin's phone rings. She looks at it and smiles. "It's Seungri." she giggles before answering her phone. "Oppa," she said sweetly. Then, her expression changes. She covers her lips with her hand. And listens. Jennie and Dara stare at her.

"Okay. I'll be there. Calm down, okay? I'm coming." Chae Rin says before she hangs up.

"What happened?" Jennie asks.

"Seungri and Mino are in the hospital now. Kwon Ji Yong-ssi got into a fight. He broke his arm and someone beats him up." Chae Rin said.

Dara worries. "Come, let's take my car. I'll drive you two there," she said. The three of them hurriedly went out to go to the hospital.

When they arrived at the hospital, Mino meets them in the lobby. Jennie holds on to her boyfriend. "How's your brother?" she asks.

"They put a cast on his arm. He has bruises. He needs to stay in the hospital for a few days. They need to check his head since he said that it hurts too much. Someone kick him in the head when he's down." Mino sighs. Then he looks at Dara. "Noona, what are you doing here?"

"I drive Chae Rin and Jennie here. I wanna check him too." Dara said.

"He's resting now. You can see him if you want." Mino said and leads them to Ji Yong's room. When they arrived, Seungri was beside him. Seungri went out to meet his girlfriend. Dara went inside and take a good look at Ji Yong. He has bruises on the corner of his lips and in his left cheek. His left arm is in a cast.

Suddenly, Ji Yong wakes up and saw Dara immediately. Dara walks closer to his bed. "Ji Yong-ssi, how are you feeling?"

"Dara, you're here." Ji Yong said and smiles at him.

"I drive Chae Rin and Jennie here. And I'm worried about you too. What happened?" she asks.

"Just some jerks got into my nerves." he hissed. "But I'm glad you're here. I knew it. You still care about me. You still love me." he said.

Dara steps back. "What?"

"I'm really glad that you're here. You still care about me. I knew it." he smiles. Dara looks back and tries to find something. Then she looks back at him. "Just rest, Ji Yong. I think you're delirious," she said.

"No. I'm fine. Come here, Dara. I need you." he said as he tries to rises up. Dara panics. She approaches him and holds on to his arms to stop him from rising. "Yah. Just lie down. You need to rest." she said. She guides him to lie down.

"I love you, Dara. Thank you for coming back to me." Ji Yong mutters.

"What? What are you saying?" Dara said as she pulls back her hands from his arms but Ji Yong holds her wrists.

"What's happening?" Seungri asks. Mino, Jennie and Chae Rin also enter the room. Seungri saw Ji Yong's hand on Dara's wrist. He approaches them and removed his hand from her.

"Hyung, just lie down and sleep." Seungri said. Dara steps back. Then Ji Yong suddenly panics. "Dara, where are you going? Come back," he said as he tries to rise again. Seungri pushes him back to lie down. "Hyung, just lie down!" he yells at him. They all haven't heard Seungri raised his voice. And he looks irritated. But Ji Yong ignores him.