Meet Ms. Park

"Ms. Park?" someone calls Park Sandara while she's editing some scene. She looks up and saw Lee Chae Rin, one of the production assistant who works directly under her.

"Yes, Chae Rin-ssi?"

"I would like to introduce the junior P.A." she said. Dara looks behind her and sees a young woman standing behind her. Dara stood up faces them.

"Ms. Park, this is Kim Jennie. She's the new production assistant here and she will work with us. Jennie-ssi, this is Park Sandara, she's the new writer here in the TV Drama department and you will work with me directly with her." Chae Rin said.

"Hello, Ms. Park. I'm Kim Jennie. It's nice to meet you." Jennie said and she bows to Dara. Dara bows back and smiles at her. "Welcome to KEBN. I look forward to working with you." Dara said and smiles.

"Jennie-ssi, you're so lucky to be under Ms. Park. She's the kindest writer here." Chae Rin said to Jennie. Jennie smiles and nodded.

"As long as you do your job correctly, that won't be a problem." Dara said.

Chae Rin agrees. "That's true. And when she says she'll treat you lunch, let her pay for it." Chae Rin leans toward Jennie "She's rich so let her pay!"

Dara laughs and the other two women laughs too.

"Oh! Ms. Park, Dong PD says that the cast screening will start in an hour at the west wing conference hall." Chae Rin says.

"Okay. Well, let Jennie settles on her table then join me later in the audition. I want both of you observes and later, I want you to tell me what do you think of each people in the audition. Okay?" Dara said as she sat back to her chair.

"Yes, Ms. Park." Jennie said. Chae Rin directs Jennie on her table. She received a message from Choi Seung Hyun.

[Choi Seung Hyun: Care to join me for lunch?]

[Park Sandara: Sorry. I have an audition to attend in an hour. I don't know when we will end.]

[Choi Seung Hyun: I see. How many staff is going to the audition?]

[Park Sandara: There will be 10 of us.]

[Choi Seung Hyun: Okay. Good luck with the audition.]

[Park Sandara: Thank you, Mr. Vice President.]

Dara puts down her phone and went back to what she's doing.

---

Two hours later. Seon Woong and Dara are interviewing actor at that moment. Dara finds him perfect for the lead actor role. After the actor left, Seon Woong checked the time. It's almost lunch break.

Seon Woong taps his sister. She looks at him. "Let's buy the kids some food. Okay?" Seon Woong said. Dara agrees. "Should we buy pizza or what?" she asks. Suddenly, the door opens and Park Bom comes in followed by some delivery men carrying packed food from a Chinese restaurant.

Seon Woong stands up. Bom approaches him to greet him. "Good day, Dong PD-nim."

"Oh. Good day, Bom. What can I do for you?" Seon Woong asks.

"Vice President said that you're having an audition today. He sends some lunch for the staff to share with. He also wants to congratulate you in advance for this drama." Bom said. Seon Woong smiles. "Please tell Vice President Choi that we thank him for this."

Bom nodded and left them. The delivery men put their lunch on the table and left after it. They have dumplings, sweet and sour pork, and jjajangmyeon. Seon Woong told everyone to eat. Dara, on the other hand, texted Seung Hyun to thank him.