HAPPY BIRTHDAY HANNA!!!

my girlfriend, hanna's, birthday is today, and she's spending the day with my sister, maya, while i set up her surprise birthday party.
  her friends are mine, we met on the set of jessie and then both got roles on the descendants franchise and fell in love. and now, i'm frantically looking for the right color plates at party city while she's sending me pictures of her getting her toes painted with dove. i send her a picture of me holding up my hand in the shape of a heart, and she sent me one back.
i finally find the right shade of blue and grab like five packages because she has a too many friends. i decided to get some balloons, and the cute helium ones on vsco and on girls birthday posts, and i'll have sarah pick them up when she comes in.
i run to get her birthday cake, and i remember that i needed to find booboo to make sure her gift was perfect. i sent him and sofia on that mission while i finished getting decorations. all they had to do was make the changes that i want and pick it up.
she was going to love it.

i sat there and wondered what cameron was doing. shouldn't he be with me? what's he doing? who's he with? but maya and dove calmed me right down and got me a strawberry shake. i dipped it while the masseuse finished with one of her patients.
i smiles when maya got a text from cameron, and he was carrying a cake. we went on and on about our boys, and we continued to plan our weddings. we spent way too much time on pinterest.

i got texts and texts making sure that the time was right, the place was right, and what time to be there. debby showed up after about a half hour of me worrying that this wasn't going to be great.
"look, cam." she says, "i know you love this girl, and i know she loves you. she'll love it, no matter what."
"thanks, debs." i say, "wanna help me set up the cupcake tower?"
soon karan shows up with soph, and we continue to fix things up and wait for her arrival.

we wrap up at the masseuse and then head out for a quick lunch and then over to cameron's apartment for a fun date.
we sat down and ate our food, rather slowly if you ask me. dove's being really weird and maya looks like she's about to bust out laughing!
"guys?" i say, "you're not telling me something."
"what do you mean?" dove asks and i look at her and say, "sista please."
"no, like what?" maya says, and smiles.
"you're both hiding something." i smile.
"let's just say you're going to love your birthday present," maya says and giggles.

  i finish up setting everything up, and everyone has arrived! debby, skai, peyton, karan, kevin, booboo, sofia, breanna, sarah, mitchell, china, thomas, and a few others all stood against the walls, trying not to mess anything up. they'd be here in about fifteen minutes and everyone finds a hiding spot.
  china is under the table, i'm behind the door, boo's behind the curtain, skai decided that she was going to stand in the window frame, peyton stood alongside a glass case and karan was under the table with china.
  she burst through the door and..

"SURPRISE!" i hear everyone pop out and scream. "happy birthday, hanna." they all say. my eyes filled with happy tears, "awww i love you guys," i smile and hug cameron who stands beside me.
  "so, are you surprised?" he asks and pecks my cheek. "you know it."
   we all played games, and had cake and had a great time. then came the time for birthday presents!
   i had so many to choose from, and i sat there overwhelmed. cameron sat next to me and put his hand on my leg. i grabbed one, the shape of a box, wrapped in blue wrapping paper. "that's mine!" thomas cheers.
  i open it to find a new makeup palette. it's full of blue shades, like my character from descendants. "thanks tommy!" i smile and put it aside. i grab a delicately pink box and open it up. it was from sofia. it had a bunch of memories and pictures of us from the last five years, and a lot of memories. it was so beautiful and made me cry.
i continues opening gifts until i got to an envelope. from cameron? i opened it and it said to read out loud, "am i beautiful?" and everyone replied with a "yes!" "am i wanted?" and the crowd shouted "hell yes!" "am i getting married?" i reread that in my head. i look up from the piece of paper and see cameron on one knee. i drop the paper, and he smiles, "well, are you?" the ring is popping out from the box and i say, "of course!" he jumps up and wraps me up in a big hug, and slides the ring onto my finger. "happy birthday, hanna."

@HannaBoyceD3 HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY SWEETS