for the next one that loves him..

dear next beautiful girl that calls cameron her baby, i just want you to know a couple of things. think of this letter as a guideline, or maybe a reference when you need some help.. or when you're mad, and need a place to vent about how wrong i am, whatever your use is, enjoy it.

  one thing you have to know about cameron is that he's passionate. i mean, obviously, he's passionate about a lot, and it's a broad statement to say.

  he's passionate about all sorts of things. the top of that list might not be you, all the time. learn that, understand that and grow with that. he's passionate about his family, first and foremost. he's passionate about the work he's doing. he's passionate about his friends. he is passionate about you. it may take some talking, and it may take some time to learn, and to take a step back. but that's what happens when you love a passionate man.

  he's also very, very, very clingy to his girlfriend. maybe not on the red carpet, but a second he gets alone with you: you're going to be smothered in kisses and sweet words and with hugs. it's going to be a blast.

  since he's oh so clingy, you have to know how to handle it. cameron is very much like a puppy: he gets really excited and jumpy when he sees you. he's going to want to attack you with love and kisses all the time. but if you're not in the mood, or you're upset, i've learned that the best way to roll with it, is to just sit back and not do anything, or just give him one big hug, and then he might see that you're not in the mood to be kissed from head to toe.

  cameron is very stubborn. this shouldn't come as a shock to you, depending on who you are, that's why you're still dating him. and that's probably what got you to notice his charm.. is how gosh damn stubborn that boy is.

he's really stubborn about stupid stuff. he's stubborn about who gets the remote, who's the big spoon and little spoon and who gets up first in the morning. he's stubborn about making you breakfast because he thinks if he can cook and if he's cute, he'll be married by 25. you need to learn that with his stubbornness comes love. that's why he's so stubborn. is because he's not ready to admit to it, but he's falling in love with you. and he's trying his best to make you want to fall into him, too.

cameron is a very touchy person.. with you, with his friends and with his family and fans. he'll hold dove's hand. he'll give sofia piggy back rides, he'll hug breanna and skai, he'll wrap an arm around mitchell, he'll hug boo, and he'll be touchy to communicate that he's there.

he's not touchy to scare you. he's not touchy to make you jealous, and he's not touchy to get with other girls. he's with you, after all, right? he's not with sofia, or dove, or breanna, or china. you have to expect that those girls will be in his life forever, and learn to love them, because they love him, too. they shaped him into who he is, and you have nothing to worry about.

cameron loves his family. more than anything on this planet. and so will you.

maya is eccentric, and her and cameron are one in the same. they are both such beautiful people from even more beautiful people.

mrs. boyce, aka libby, is the sweetest, wisest and nicest soul you're ever going to meet. but you have to realize that her baby's heart is now in your hands, and it might take some time for her to come around, but eventually she'll see you as the beautiful person you are. she'll love you.

and mr. boyce, aka victor, will love you the second you come through the door. victor is the sweetest, warmest and funniest person you'll probably ever meet, i mean other than cameron, but he trusts cameron's judgment, and if you're good enough to be in that judgment, victor will love you, too. soon enough, you'll be in that family, and you'll love it.

and finally, you're going to have to realize that your life will never be the same.

cameron will love you forever, and you will never have another one like him. he is loving. he is sweet. and he is overprotective. but you already knew that. his love runs deeper than anything you've ever seen or know. don't throw that away. it'll be your loss, and i guarantee that there will be hundreds of girls ready to take your place.

  xoxo, his first love.