✩✩ 0 ✩✩

✩✩✩

An interest spark set on the coolest navy officer and a combat medic on their very first meet. The casual navy never misses a chance to flirt with the beautiful medic while the witty medic never shuns away the tranquil navy.

With their multiple short interaction slowly bloomed an untold affection.

However, that only lasted for four months. With both were sent to different parts of India, they lost contact. Rather avoided to be reached by all means.

Carrying the same ideology of life, they let go of the unknown feelings in them from further developing it.

Join the army and navy personnel as fate brings them back to give their buried feeling a chance to live and a mission to save lives.

Jagdish Sakthivel, Captain in Indian Navy Force, Vishakhapatnam Naval Dockyard.

Yashodha Lingeswar, Combat Medic in Army & Navy forces, currently stationed at a relief camp, Tripura.

Introducing my new story on the occasion of my birthday :D

I hope you will enjoy this story as much as you did for my other stories too.

>>>>> Armed Forces in Love <<<<<

Coming soon 

©Deva_DDK

------------

PS: This book is a fiction work. Names, places, character and incidents are merely from the imagination of the author, any resemblances of living or dead, events is entirely coincidental.

No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any means, electronics, photocopying without the permission of the author.