✩✩16✩✩

Lingeswar and Satyamurthy noticed Raul weeping as Swathy tried to console the poor chap. The kid had been thinking it's because of him that Yasho was angry and it was his mistake that he had brought her there.

The two brothers marched to the mother and son to settle whatever the little boy wasn't satisfied with.
Turned out, it wasn't a problem with the kid. It was entirely something else. 

They learnt that Swathy had invited Arun to the wedding and it was done without consulting any of the elders in the family except Janaki. Her action terribly infuriated her father, Satyamurthy.

Lingeswar frantically looked around to find his daughter anywhere nearby upon hearing about their meeting.

"Why do you have to do that, Swathy?!" seethed her father in anger, doing his level best not to gain attention from the guests.

"I–I just thought it's time Yashodha fix her broken life" she mumbled, trying to avoid the eye contact. 

"What? Have you lost it, Swathy. That's her life! She knows what to do with it. Why do you need to decide for her on what she needs to do in her life? " Satyamurthy stared deep into her eyes, she fidgeted.

He was angry and disappointed with his daughter. How could she invite the man who had destroyed the life of her sister to the wedding? Not only did Swathy invite him but persuaded Arun to fix what has long broken? Satyamurthy shook his head, furiously yet was keeping his temper at bay. Lashing out at Swathy isn't going to vanish Arun from the place right away. 

He snapped his head angrily at her.

"If there is anything that needs your concern is for your husband and your son. You don't need to interfere in Yashodha's life. You will never understand, Swathy! 

Where are they?" He demanded, burning holes into her head.

-------

Yashodha was deliberating if she should take the gun or not. If she takes the gun, he for sure was going to hell and if she doesn't... She had no idea about it. Probably go on arguing or perhaps run away.

Another part of her mind reminded her of her father's advice to not to carry armament around in family functions. If she takes it out, she is going to disappoint him.

But she wanted to stop it from aggravating. Arun wasn't calming down at all while Jagdish... She could literally see veins in his neck, protruding.

He was controlling his anger as he spoke to Arun.

Her hand held on the gun that was still in the holster under her skirt.

"She has no other option left than coming back to me! Which man is going to accept her in this age?" Arun spat.

Yashodha shut her eyes for a second giving another thought about her decision before snapping it open.

Arun's uncontrolled mouth received a strong punch that he stumbled on his feet backward. He gaped at Jagdish with his eyes screaming surprise and anger. Jagdish stood with hand in fist ready to offer another punch if he doesn't stop even then.

"Another demeaning word about the lady and you will see the worst of me" he warned furiously staring at Arun. 

Arun opened his mouth again. Jagdish did not let him say it. Another punch landed on his face.

However, the noise of the footstep was amplifying towards the pool area, Jagdish stepped back allowing the family to have the talk.

"Yashodha!" Her mother Vaishali, held her tight in an embrace as if protecting her daughter from any more heartbreak. Vaishali shot an  angry stared at the bloodied man.