✩✩✩✩✩

Hi, lovely readers.

I know some of you were asking for the next update simply because the end was too abrupt and I did not add ~The End~ at the end of the update. I did not want to put the phrase because it's not the end of the story, it's the beginning for Jagdish and Yashodha. Thus, leaving it without the phrase seemed to be the best choice for me.

At once I did thought of writing an epilogue for the story at least to give a proper finish but I just couldn't bring myself to write an epilogue. I swear, I tried to write!

They had both taken the bus and the ship leaving me behind :D

I'm sorry if I had disappointed you all with no update from the story. I agree it's an abrupt end.

Anyways, here is a proper end note;

A huge thank you for reading 'Armed Forces in Love'

I thank all those wonderful readers who had shown support through votes and comments for this story. It truly means a lot. Like really, really a lot.

Though the number of reads and votes for this story wasn't really huge, I'm grateful for those readers who chose to read it even as a silent readers.

If you think this story worth to be read by others, maybe you can share the book to your friends.

Feel free to comment anything.

Until next story,

Take care ya'll my dearests.

ByeBye!