✩✩10✩✩

The ride to the airport was silence with only the radio in the cab singing for them while they were unmindful of it. Getting pass through the traffic was a reason they left earlier which managed to send them to the airport right on time. 

Jagdish helped her with her luggage while Lakshman rushed to the display screen outside the entrance to check on her flight and check-in counter. 

"Flight on time. Ten more minutes for the counter to open" he said and read the two that had nothing but sad face on. "I know you both are sad but that doesn't mean you should be quiet, guys. I'll go get myself a cup of coffee. Please talk because there are a lot, I can see that" Lakshman did not wait for either one to respond as he left them and head to a coffee kiosk. 

"He is right, isn't he" Jagdish commented with a silly smile on his face. 

"Yes, he is. Okay, departing message" Yashodha rubbed her palms together, swiftly switched her mood. 

He laughed and nodded his head.

"You have been a great comrade for the last five months, I don't think I'll ever meet someone like you. You are one special person who's memory I will cherish" Jagdish said tucking his hands in the pocket of his leather jacket. 

"And I will not find someone like you too. Time flies too quick, isn't it? I never knew I'll leave with heavy heart. It confuses me even. This never happened before," she said swallowing the lump forming in her throat. She took a glance at the screen displaying check-in counter status, Jagdish followed suit. Two minutes left before the counter opens for her flight, she needs to get in quick to pass through the immigration as well.

Faintly one corner of her lips curved, "This is going to be the last time we meet, Mr. Cool..." she whispered and gave him a hug. The hug was a simple enough gesture - affection, perhaps the fragile beginnings of love to continue blooming.

"I'll miss you" she mumbled softly in his ears, plopped a kiss on his cheek, unexpectedly and tore apart from their embrace. 

Yashodha waved to Lakshman who stood a little further from them, she effortlessly moved into the crowded airport without glancing back even once. 

"I'll miss you too, Yasho"

Jagdish's gaze followed her as she slowly merged into the crowd only to standout because of her semi-uniformed attire. He realised her thoughts will never make its way out of him because he had began to miss her already. Sending off Yashodha seems to be painful as if tearing a piece of his heart with a promise not to return it back to him. However, filling the void with her memories.

Watching the departure of the not-in-relationship-but-definitely-not-friends-either duo, Lakshman held a hand on Jagdish shoulder. Unknowingly, tears had formed in his eyes that were threatening to fall, Jagdish wiped them off just before they fell.

"You guys will surely meet again. I can sense it already" Lakshman said confidence.

"I hardly think we will. There is no way we can contact each other. Yashodha doesn't even have a phone number and forget about her connecting through social media." Jagdish whined as they made their way to the car park. 

"Trust me, Jaggy. Love will find it's way" Jagdish stopped on his feet at the mention of 'love' while Lakshman moved ahead leaving his friend to think for sometime. 

"Love?" he questioned. 'Did it looked as if they were really in love? Or do people have this thought because they have seen them out together? Perhaps I'm the only one had been seen close to Yashodha?' his mind begin its search to find a root reason for his friend Lakshman to say so but found none.