Gay Equals Happy

Peter stared at a boy named Liam who was the most beautiful person he has ever seen. His black hair and wide browns eyes with his light chocolate complexion. Peter stared hoping he didn't seem creepy.

   "You should stop staring before it gets creepy" Ned said as he nudged Peter almost making fall of his chair.

   "To late" MJ said as she put her book down. She looked to were Peter was staring and a smile grew on her face. Which was creepy.

   "So your gay. Don't worry, gay equals happy" MJ spoke and continued to read her book.

   "You would make a cute couple" Ned said as he looked at a blushing Peter.

   "You guys are embarrassing" Peter covered his face with his hands and let out a big sigh. At least he doesn't have to come out to them now. Peter waited for the bell to ring so he could run away and lock himself in the bathroom. This was so frightening. But at least there excepting.

   The bell rang releasing him from embarrassment. Peter dumbed his tray walked out of lunch. He walked into the bathroom and did what he wanted to do. He locked himself in the small stall and thought about what just happened.

   He was happy and nervous. He didn't have to come out to his friends but at the same time the school might catch wind of his sexuality and that made him more anxious.

   Peter was about to get up and leave the stall when he heard someone nock on it and it made him jump back to his original position. Shit. He hopes they were friendly.

   "Peter are you in there? MJ told me something and I wanted to talk to you about it" a soft and angelic voice said. Peter knew who it was and felt butterflies in his stomach. Then he got nervous again wondering what MJ told him.

   "Yeah" he unlocked the stall and slowly came out. He was greeted by Liam.

   "So MJ said you liked me and I was wondering if it's true and if yes. Would you like to go on a date with me?" Liam asked.

   "MJ's right and yes. I would love to go on a date with you" Peter said wondering if this was a dream or not. He pinched his skin and instantly knew he wasn't dreaming.

   "Whatcha doing?" Liam questioned.

   "Seeing if I was dreaming"

   "Your too cute" Liam said with his smile that made Peter's heart flutter. Liam handed Peter a piece of paper and left the bathroom without saying a word.

   Peter still had a light coat of blush on his face. Peter opened the piece of paper and saw digits. He couldn't believe he got Liam's phone number.

   He left that bathroom feeling gay as ever.