The End Of Spiderman

Ever since the Avengers found out who Spider-Man was they didn't act the same around him. They just made comments about he was just a kid and he was to stupid to know what he was doing. Maybe they were right. He was to much of a kid to do anything. They called him stupid nicknames and never took him seriously.

Peter packed his backpack with clothes to change into. He put the backpack over his spidey suit knowing how childish he looked. He swung out of his aunt's apartment. He swung around the city knowing this might be his last time doing so. He finally made it to Stark Tower and swung through a opening that Mr. Stark made for him.

"Does your auntie know your here?" Mr. Stark asked as he sat on the large sofa. Peter noticed how tired he looked. The bags under his eyes seemed to get worse. This is why he felt a connection to Mr. Stark. He was tired too. Tired of feeling left out and complained about. Mr. Stark felt tired because of all the nights he stays up and works on projects.

"Sorry Mr. Stark, but I'm done being Spider-Man" Peter said as he deflated the Spider-Man suit and took his extra clothes out of his backpack. He got dressed not caring who saw.

He didn't mean to spring it on him but he's usually so awkward in front of his idol. If he didn't say it when he had the courage he probably would've not say it at all.

"You can't quit. This city needs you. Your there friendly neighborhood Spider-Man" Tony said trying to reason with him. He was standing up from the sofa and trying to slowing make his way to Peter.

"They don't need me. They have the Avengers. Besides everyone says I'm just a stupid kid." Peter said as he threw the suit to Tony who caught it and placed it on the couch. He continued to walk towards him and Peter didn't move. He felt his mentor hug him and kissed his forehead.

Peter felt the love Mr. Stark poured into the hug. He was also holding him tight like he would slip through his fingers. He started to cry into Mr. Starks shirt. Not caring he might be ruining his suit.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Stark. I'm just so tired" Peter's voice was muffled but Mr. Stark heard his pain.