Crazy For You (Spideypool)

Peter was laying in bed next to Wade. He felt content and happy. Except the other Avengers didn't know about him and Wade being a couple. One day he'll tell them but nows not the time.

   He was sick and had a bad cough so he could hardly speak. Wade was patient with him and wanted him to go to the hospital but he said his healing abilities will kick in. But they didn't and that made Wade worry.

   "Wade, I think I need some cough drops" Peter said as he lifted his head off his boyfriends chest to look him in the eyes. More like eye. Wade came back from killing this one guy but before the guy died he stabbed Wade's eye and yanked it out.

   Peter wanted Wade to stop killing but he still did. But the one thing Peter noticed was Wade was killing less and that made him happy.

   "Okay" Wade rolled over from the king size bed and dug around the night stand. He found a bag of cherry cough drops and took one out. He put the rest on top of the night stand and slowly inched his way back to Peter.

   "Here you go" he said as he handed Peter the singular cough drop.

   "I need two. One for each cheek" Peter said as he poked his face as a demonstration.

   "You're stupid" Wade mumbled as he grabbed another one and gave it to Peter.

   "Stupid for you" Peter unwrapped them and tossed them in his mouth like yummy candy. Peter looked at Wade who was blushing.

   "Did I just make you blush?" Peter said with a shocked voice.

   "Shut up" he mumbled and turned the other way to hide his blush that was creeping back.

   "If it helps. It makes you look cute" Peter said as he kissed Wade's cheek and went back to sleep.

   Wade laid there in his blushy state with a cheerful smile on.