A Spider's Birthday

He wanted the day to be over. Birthday's were weird and new to Peter. Ever since he joined the Avengers they bugged him about his birthday. He never celebrated it since his uncle died. It's not that he was sad or anything. It was just different. He finally gave up and told them.

He sat at Mr. Stark's tower and waited for everyone to give him presents he didn't ask for. He opened Bucky's that was a pink box with a white silky bow. He never expected to pull out white ballet shoes and a pink tutu.

"Why the tutu?" Peter asked. He was glad he got ballet shoes since he enjoyed watching ballet dancing twirl around. They looked so graceful and magical but, he didn't know how to asked to go to a ballet school. Plus, people thought if a boy did ballet he was deemed as gay.

"I didn't know if boys wore them" Bucky said. As he sat next to Steve on the big sofa that usually could fit five people. They were giant compared to normal people. So, they took up the whole couch.

"Do you like it? I heard you saying that you wanted to try ballet" the winter soldier asked hoping he was right.

"Yes and, thank you" Peter smiled and his dimples showed. He got up from the ground that had a soft gray carpet and gave Bucky a tiny bear hug.

"But boys don't wear tutu's. Why don't you wear it!?" Peter exclaimed as the idea got the idea.

"No!!!" Bucky yelled.

"But, it's my birthday!" Peter yelled back making Tony jump.

"Fine!" Bucky put the tutu over his pants and dropped back down next to Steve with a angry glare on his face. Shuri took a picture without him knowing and put it as her phone wallpaper.

"Boy of spiders, open my present. It's very "lit" is a term teenagers use on earth" Peter did as Thor told him and open a tiny bag that had a ring box inside.

"It's beautiful" Peter saw a black ring with a emerald stone in the middle. It had his full name engraved in the inner layer.

"It's from Asgard. Usually women wear it but, earths different from our customs. Plus it looked shiny" Thor explained.

"Thank you" Peter put the ring on his left middle finger and grabbed the next birthday box. It was all black and he instantly knew this was Loki's present. He opened it and saw a shiny small blade.

"You can stab your enemies with it or maybe even Thor" Loki said with a casual voice that Tony didn't like.

"Why would you get the boy a blade? He can accidentally stab himself!" Tony said. He didn't want Peter to get hurt and didn't want to piss May off.

"Don't worry he'll be fine" Loki said. Peter put the blade carefully back in the box and closed it. Not trusting himself.

"Thank you all for the presents" he said as he bundled his presents and put them at the table. He stacked them so they wouldn't take up that much space.

"You have one more present. Come with me" Tony said as he led Peter to his lab.

"It's about time you needed an upgrade" Peter saw Tony open a black suit case and an improved Spider-Man suit showing. It looked so cool.

"It's yours. Happy birthday" Tony pulled Peter in for a hug and Peter gracefully took it.

"Thank you Mr. Stark"