Note Passing

Shuri and Peter were sitting next to each other in class. Passing notes. The yellow paper was written messily on. Shuri didn't know why but Peter wanted to use a pink pen. Peter just mumbled how pink made people happy.

Peter was about to pass it back when the teacher yanked the paper away form him and walked in front of the class. He started to read it out loud expecting a juicy secret but only got stupidity.

"What's tall when it's young and short when it's old? Mr. Stark. No, a candle, white boy" the teacher read dumbfounded.

"You guys wasted my class for this?" the teacher asked looking serious as ever.

"No, I just know this all this stuff already" Shuri explained.

"Really, you know all "this stuff" that I'm teachin? I learned this stuff when I was twelve but I'm teaching it to high schoolers" he said angrily.

"Well I learned it when I was five so, yeah" she said keeping her composure. Peter watched her as she made the teacher look stupid. She's such a badass, Peter thought.

"Very well. Figure out this equation" he wrote an equation in the board that class room never saw before, except Shuri and Peter. Peter solved it with Mr. Stark and Shuri was the one that invented it.

She solved it with no problem. She dusted the chalk of her hands and looked at Peter who had a smile on.

"For a moment I thought I was turning white" she said as Peter watched Shuri wipe the remaining chalk of her pants leaving a smeared hand print.

They bell rang and Shuri left with Peter, walking side by side, ready to kick some ass. They ran into MJ who was banging a vending machine.

"Whatcha doing?" Peter asked.

"This vending machine stole my money and didn't give me my Doritos" she said as she gave up and looked at the two nerds.

"Where's Ned?" she asked. Wondering why the trio was done to two.

"He got to excited when he saw my brotha and ran into a door and gotta concussion" Shuri said as she pulled out a gadget from her backpack and went to the vending machine. She aimed the tiny gadget to the chips. The chips went threw the glass and landed in MJ's hands.

"Cool, see you guys later" MJ walked away with her usual straight face.

"That was so cool. I have so many questions-" Peter exclaimed but Shuri cut his excitement.

"Sorry white boy. I'm tired, but maybe next time" Shuri explained as she put the gadget in her backpack.

"I understand" was all Peter said. They walked together and shared memes. It was a happy day and Ned came at the end of the school day. He didn't run into any doors again. Peter made sure of it.