Wanda Day

Requested by Spidypool1

It was six in the morning and Peter was running around the city. He was trying to find the perfect present for Wanda since it was her birthday. He found this store that had pink everywhere, but he didn't go in there since it smelt like old granny perfume.

Everyone was sleeping when he left. Steve and Bucky were sleeping in bunk beds. Steve got the top since he wanted Bucky to be comfortable. Tony fell asleep an hour before Peter woke up. His face was a pile of papers, drooling. Peter picked Tony up and carried him into his room. He lightly placed him down in his bed and brought the covers over him before he left.

Bruce was laying on the couch with almost all the blankets. Wanda shared a room with Vision. Wanda stole all the pillows and had them surrounding her, leaving Vision at the edge of the bed.

Thor left the day before to see Rocket and Groot. He visited them annually and always got Rocket deadly weapons from Asgard. Loki was taking a vacation somewhere in Hawaii.

He used the elevator. He hated elevators, but if it meant Wanda would get a present, he would happily feel nauseas.

He found this one store that had Wanda's type of style. He ran in and left with two bags of clothes. Peter decided to get a big cupcake just for Wanda since she hated cakes.

He came back to Stark Tower at eight in the morning. Everyone was still sleeping to his surprise. He placed the gifts in front of Wanda's door and began cooking breakfast.

He made eggs and waffles. Wanda's favorite. He poured orange juice in three cups. Three plastic cups. No one trusted Peter with glass because he would always break it.

He brought the cart of food to Wanda's room and nocked on the door. Vision opened it with just boxers on.

"What are you doing?" Vision asked.

"I made breakfast for Wanda's birthday" Peter said in his usual cheery voice.

"Wait, it's her birthday?" Vision whispered.

"Yeah, and I made breakfast for you too" He handed Vision a plate, but he didn't take it.

"Sorry Peter, but I gotta but her a present. Thanks for reminding me" Vision rushed out of the room with extra clothes leaving Peter with twitch the trays of food.

Peter put the food back on the cart and grabbed the presents. He nocked on the door again. Wanda finally opened the door. She had a baggy shirt on and one of Vision's boxers on.

"Happy birthday Wanda" Peter handed the two bags to Wanda and she gladly excepted them.

"I even made you breakfast. Eggs and waffles. I even got cupcakes" Wanda helped him with bring the stuff in her room.

"Do you know where Vision went?" She asked as they watched Friends. Well, rewatched. They always binged the show when Vision left to workout or go to work.

"He said something about morning workout" Peter said not wanting to ruin the surprise he was bringing her. Whatever it might be.

"Okay" Wanda and Peter made a pillow fort. The pillows she stole came in handy. She eventually opened her presents and revealed more baggy clothes. She even got a sweater that had llamas on it. Peter got Wanda that sweater since he knew she loved llamas.

Vision came back and proposed to Wanda.