It's Okay

"Why did you let me die?" Ben said with a cold grin of his face.

   "I d-didn't mean for it to h-happen" Peter chokes out.

   "You couldn't save me because you're a worthless piece of shit that should have died instead of me. We all know it's your fault"

   "I'm sorry" he said knowing he was right.

   "If you couldn't save me then what makes you think you should be Spider-Man?"

   Peter woke up from his sleep with a sheet of sweat that glistened on his skin. He didn't know what was happening all he knew was his chest felt like it was crushing in on its self.

   He had nightmares before but this was a new feeling. He got up feeling a wash of dizziness hit him. He hadn't noticed tears were running down his eyes like rain over a jungle.

   He tried to walk to his aunts room but ended up falling outside her door. He laid there as his tears dripping on the cold, hard floor. He tried to breath but he would end up choking on the air he barley got.

   "Aunt M-May" he said as he pounded at the bottom of her door trying to get her awake. He couldn't see as tears flooded his sight. He heard the door open and he let his arm fall on the floor.

   "Peter, what's wrong?" May asked with a worried tone. She never seem Peter like this. Peter looked so broken and it made her want to hold him and tell him everything's okay.

   "Can't b-breath" Peter mumbled as he tried to sit up but ended up falling on the floor again.

   "It's okay" she said as she gently helped Peter up and carried him to his room. She placed him on his bed and laid next to him. She grabbed nearby covers and pulled Peter into a tight embrace.

   "It's okay" she whispered as she drew light circles on his back. She heard Peter's breath slowed down and light snores left him. May didn't know what just happened but at least her Peter calmed down.

   She fell asleep next to him hoping Peter didn't experience this horror again.