Ch. 4 Plans

Rose's POV

The Bell rings as the rest of our advisory piles in and sits all around the room, on desks, in chairs, on the mini couch, and on the floor. You could say we are a pretty laid back advisory. All kinds of groups of people are in this advisory even for just 15 people. There are the popular jocks: Danny, Cole, David, and Carson. The popular girls: Alyssa, and Lola. The drama kids: Liam, Amanda, and Shelly. The preppy kids: Tyler, and Katie. The loner: Lucy. And then the not so populars, Sonny, Arebella, and I. It's a good mixture, we all have our little groups but also connect as an advisory. Thankfully, the populars in our class are really nice and funny unlike most of the popular crowd. Mr. Abano gets up from his desk and shuts his laptop, coming to the front of the classroom to call role. " Alyssa?" he says the first name, "here." Alyssa says back. The list goes on and as more people are called I zone out and look around the classroom. I stop and look at Danny who was earlier staring at me. I study his face, he's actually very good look I have to say. His dark brown hair falls perfectly around his face and his chocolate brown eyes match perfect. His build is very muscular and tall. " Rose." Mr. Abano calls. I don't hear him, to interested in Danny. " Rose, are you here?" Mr. Abano says again scanning the room for me. Danny looks over at me and catches me look at him. He smirks and I look away blushing. " Here" I call out barely a squeak. " So, what are you doing after school today?" Sonny asks me as I turn back to them. " Well I was actually thinking about going shopping for some new clothes, but then I realized I had no money. So nothing really, just catching up on a movie I've been wanting to watch." I respond back. Arebella quickly grows a smile on her face. " What movie is it?" She says a little to enthusiastically. " Um, 22 Jump Street." I say weary of what she is going to say. " Is that the one about the two under cover cops that go to college?" Arebella asks getting more and more excited. " Yeah, it the second one." She squeals and turns to Sonny. " Guys I have the best idea EVER!" I turn to Sonny and he's smirking, we make eye contact and I roll my eyes. See, Arebella tends to get a little over dramatic at certain things. Not saying its bad its actually quiet hilarious, but it happens almost every day where she will 'this is the best day EVER,' or ' I have the best idea EVER." It varies. " Well, what is it?" I ask her laughing a bit. " We are going to have Movie Night!" I chuckle and roll my eyes again. "It's fine with me I have no life anyway." I say getting a little bit excited. " Yeah same, as long as we don't end up watching a chick flick." Sonny says, trying to sound as chill as possible, even though I know he's really excited. Arebella starts rambling on about what time we should meet and what food we should bring and I zone out once again and daydream about my Spanish test on Friday. " So is everyone good with 5?" Arebella asks, " Hello, earth to Rose?" She waves her hands over my face bringing me back to reality. " Oh uh, yeah 5 it is." I say trying to sound as cherry and excited as possible. The bell rings and everyone goes to class. Since I have Spanish next I stay in here, as does Sonny and Arebella and many other students. I stay in my seat and wait for the bell to go off again, already knowing I won't understand any of todays lesson. Fabulous.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey lovebears! I had a lot of fun writing this chapter, even though I just did it at like 11 but whatever! :) Who do yall ship so far?

Teaser: the populars are coming up don't worry ;)