FFTP 1: MYSN's First Encounter!

A/N: Another important message from yours truly. FFTP stands for Flash From The Past and these series are a bit more different than the SS series since unlike SS, these will be taking place in the past as the name implies. So we'll be exploring events that had already happened, even events that had happened long before the reader or main cast were born.

I won't be bothering with stuff that doesn't change, so I won't be retelling Undertale or BioShock 1/2 except for parts that change, an example being Sofia's survival. Likewise for the RWBY universe, so I'm not going to retell Ruby stopping Roman unless something changed, an example being a monster helping Roman escape.

This will allow me to breathe life into the world easier, it would also allow me to give details about certain events, the biggest one I'm excited to explore is the fight for Mount Glenn and how the monsters ended up saving it. But enough of that, let's get the show on the road! MYSN's first time meeting one another in the forest where initiation was taking place! 

-------------------

Monika had been sent into the air after the headmaster gave a speech and she immediately begun to lookout for an all too familiar cloud form right in front of her best friend Sayori before it started to descend, her mind marking the location as she used her own semblance to restore a parachute she had deleted long ago, pulling the string and letting herself fall ever so gently onto the ground in a clearing before heading her way toward Sayori. 

Yuri was nervous about this whole initiation, what if she couldn't find Monika or Sayori? She would even settle for Natsuki rather than getting some stranger she never met before, although she noted that she wasn't the only one nervous as she recalled the rabbit faunus from the night prior. However her own nervousness was calmed as she saw where Sayori and Monika landed, granted at her current speed and ability to land she'd be a bit further ahead and would have to track back a bit to catch either of them. With a sigh, she pulled out her knife with a chain attached to it and skillfully lassoed a nearby tree, the knife stabbing into the tree and Yuri begun her least favorite part of landing this way, the spinning as the chain wrapped around the tree. 

Sayori was excited to finally begin the initiation, hopefully she'd get Monika, Yuri and Natsuki were nice, along with everyone else, but Monika was her best friend and it'd be so cool to get to be on her team! As she flew into the sky, she knew her best bet to meeting up with Monika or the others was to stop herself as high in the air she could and just float on down with her cloud, they would know where she was and make their own way there and all she had to do was sit there!

Natsuki was not liking her time at this stupid academy, everyone kept mistaking her for a year younger and asking such stupid and insulting questions like "Aren't you a bit young?" or "How did you get in early?" If it wasn't for Monika and the others dragging her along she would've just stayed home in Mistral and become a chief, her semblance was basically meant for it anyways. But right now, she had to find one of them and ensure they'd be on the same team, sure there was a chance she could be put on as a team with at least one of the other but she didn't want to take any chance so as soon as she saw Sayori's cloud she begun to slow her speed by firing off rounds from her sniper, still she was going to go a bit further from Sayori then she'd like but there wasn't much to be done about that except try and hit the ground quick yet not fast enough to hurt herself and then make her way toward Sayori. 

-------------------

Monika landed quite gracefully as she deleted the parachute once more, reminding herself to repack it later as a just in case before she begun the trek toward Sayori who was only now disappearing into the trees, still a small distance to go but since she stopped so early, she had no doubt no one but the others would have a chance to see her. As she walked along she kept once hand on her rapier and listened for any noise in case the grimm came by, there was no negativity on her but you could never be too safe.