Special: Christmas

Much like Halloween, your group of friends had secured a section of Beacon for your now 28 people group and a party was now planned where everyone would exchange gifts and while there was some thought about making it completely random so people could get to know people they haven't met, more specifically get CCPG more involved in the 24 person group, but that idea was shot down since some people had no idea what they'd get for the other person. 

So instead, it was split into two teams with MYSN being the first to go and pulling JNPR as their team, CCPG pulling DMMU and RWBY pulling LPST, leaving your team to swap among yourselves and with one random draw later, you ended up with Muffet as your gift exchange partner. Go figure. Everyone else did a random draw as well to find out who's gifting who something before everyone set out to do some shopping, you heading out with Asriel while Muffet and Chara went off as well. 

Y/N: "I have no idea what to get her..."

You absentmindedly told Asriel, much like Halloween you never really got to do a proper Christmas, so now you had to get someone something but you couldn't think of anything really special to give her. You had some ideas like a shipment of Vacuo beans but that didn't really seem... Right. You were certain these gifts were supposed to have some sort of special meaning, so what would those beans even mean? Not to mention getting them on such short notice would probably eat away any lien you have and then some. 

Asriel: "Hm... Just get her what you think she'll like best! She likes to bake and make tea so maybe start from there?"

Y/N: "What do you think I've been doing? But I don't want to get her something that simple. I want it to hold some sort of meaning, isn't that how this whole thing done?"

Asriel thought for a second before giving some admittedly generic advice you were already combing over thanks to some Christmas movies you watched and you cleared up what you were having trouble with, finding something that holds meaning for Muffet, it is how everything is done according to those movies. 

Asriel: "I suppose... Chara and I usually get something the other will enjoy, she was the one to get us these lockets actually!"

Y/N: "And I want something like that, something that she'll cherish." 

Asriel answered a bit unsure about himself before he talked a bit about what Chara and him usually get each other and revealing where they got those lockets from, they were quite the cool things admittedly and you really wanted to get Muffet something like that. Well, not the locket itself but something that has the same impact to her and you that it had for Asriel and Chara! You wanted this to be the best Christmas possible since it was one of the first ones you had since... Well, you rather not think about it. 

Asriel: "Well, you're the one who probably knows Muffet the best, I probably should spend more time with her and you honestly..."

Y/N: "... We have been spending a lot of time together... Actually, I think this is the first time just you and I spent one on one time together, even Chara and I managed that before now... Well, kinda? Natsuki was there too."

Asriel thought for a while before he gave a simple shrug and told you that you probably knew Muffet best? But how though? Well maybe of the whole team now that you thought about, even Asriel acknowledged he didn't spend much time with either you or Muffet and now that you were thinking about it, you were almost pretty sure this was the only one on one time you had together, the closest was him tying your tie for you in the mornings but even then the rest of your team is still there. Even Chara got some more alone time since you get to see her and only her out of your entire team at the literature club. 

Asriel: "Huh, that's a bit weird... Wonder how it's going for Chara and Muffet then?"

-------------------