Special: Halloween at Beacon

A/N: These specials are exclusive for the holidays obviously, figured I should share the holiday spirit so here's the first holiday special and I wish you all a happy Halloween!. 

-------------------

It was the night of Halloween and while your entire team had decided on their own costumes, you were still debating on what yo go as with your limited budget, it wasn't a holiday you ever got to participate in before with the whole survival thing going on and now that you had a stable life you could finally sit back and relax and try this out for yourself. Which meant you had to try and figure out who to go as for Halloween, a difficult choice since you had so many options but ultimately decided to try and go as the Terminator since you loved watching the 2nd movie. Armed with a nice leather jacket, black shirt and leather pants, you donned the final item, some dark shades before taking a moment to look at yourself in the mirror and you couldn't help but just laugh a bit at yourself, this was not your style at all. Well, maybe the leather jacket but the leather pants just felt tacky. 

Everyone else was back at Beacon while you were doing some last minute shopping since everyone else had some costumes apparently, except of course you since you never did this whole Halloween thing before. Thankfully, all of you, MYSN included, had managed to hijack a common room in Beacon to use at your group's little party for Halloween since none of you had a place in Beacon to call their own and nearly everyone else had taken to Vale and pretty much any venue had some sort of Halloween party going on and with your more shy friends, you imagined they wouldn't enjoy it as much and frankly, neither would you, probably too much noise. 

It was an interesting trip back to Beacon as you seen people wearing their own costumes, some were dressed as grimm, others were dressed as characters from movies as you were, most noticeable was someone who took your Terminator costume and dialed it to 11 as he had some presumably fake metal plates on his face with fake shredded skin around it and some fake blood, it put your outfit to shame. Still, at least you were dressed, some person had a strange green crystal hovering over their head and called it their costume. 

Once you arrived you begun to make it to where they told you to go, the directions a bit confusing considering you never really went out to explore Beacon but a few minutes of checking maps and the directions and here you were, at the door to the common room you all managed to take and their was some music playing from within. Bracing yourself from your nerves, you open the door and you're surprised to see everyone in their costumes. 

It appeared all of MYSN dressed as some sort of magical sailor girls of some sort if there whole get up was anything to go by. Natsuki wore a plain white sailor top with a pink collar and pink skirt, her boots were also unsurprisingly pink as well with the top of them having a white highlight. The only part that wasn't completely pink were the gloves but even they weren't safe from pink as it appeared to have swapped the colour pallet of the boots and now have a pink highlight and white body instead of the boots pink body and white highlight. She also wore a tiara and had an equally unsurprisingly pink gemstone and you were getting sick of seeing pink on her already. On the plus side the bow on her back was red and so was her ribbon, it even had a yellow medal in the middle.... That also had a pink heart in the middle of that medal. 

Next to catch your eye was Sayori who was talking to the grump pink dot that was Natsuki, seriously, that was far too much pink for a single person to wear ever. She wore a similar outfit however the pink parts were replaced with blue, the only exception being the ribbon which was yellow surprisingly enough but it had a blue heart. Still the amount of blue she wore was nowhere as much pink as Natsuki was wearing, seriously her hair was already naturally pink, so why toss even more pink on top of that?