Rᴀɴᴅʏ | One Kiss

||One Kiss|| AU

Sʜɪᴘ; Rye & Andy
Cᴏɴᴛᴇx; Smut
Iɴғ; Rye's trying to get a kiss from Andy, but he's playing hard to get.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY
| Andy |

"Come on Andy, you know you want to." Rye spoke with a seductive voice, as he rested against the locker next to mine.

Rye is a close friend of mine, we've been friends since middle school. And as we started high school, something had changed between him and I. I don't really know what it was but he had been for months asking me to kiss him.

Now don't get me wrong, like he had said; I would love to. But there are barriers that are stopping me. Like what if we kissed and the friendship is ruined. Or worse, I can't stop myself from going even further. So I painfully laugh and move on, "what do you have next?"

"Music, ugh but I have Mrs Davis, she's such a bitch." And luckily, he moves on with me and forgets all about the kiss thing.

We walk down the large hallway in light chatter. Talking about how much Rye hates his music teacher. I luckily had the nice one, so I didn't complain. I listened to his whining and moaning about how, Mrs Davis doesn't have a good music taste. Even though she's a music teacher.

We stop at Rye's class and he smirks at me, "what?" I ask dropping my weight on one foot as I cross my arms and arch my right brow. "A kiss goodbye?" he asks innocently. I sigh and start walking away. Rye's voice playing through my ears before I round the corner, "One day Andy! One day I'll get you to kiss me!" I chuckle and shake my head.

___

Slowly walking down the crowded hallway, I look around at all the different people and sigh. I can't wait to get out of this place and start my music career with Rye.

An arm wraps around my shoulder and I look to my left to see Rye with a smug smile, "guess who has a date tonight?"

"I'm guessing the guy that looks like he's won the lottery." Rye grins even wider and nods his head. "You know that girl that had the bright red hair last year?"

"Yeah?" I say as I watch my steps as we head towards the cafe at our school. "well, I just talked with her friend, Sarah something."

"Samantha." I corrected. I knew nearly everyone at this school, whereas the only names Rye knows are his families and mine. He's so bad at remembering names, he gets into trouble so many times. "Yeah, Samantha. I got a date with her this Friday and I need your help finding an outfit." It did hurt a little that Rye was easily able to move on.

But I remember, we are just friends that occasionally flirt with each other.

"Sure." I say as we sit down at one of the tables. As my butt hits the cold plastic of the chair, fatigue strikes me and I huff out. I cross my arms on the table and drop my head onto them. "You Ok, Fovvs?"

I hum and mumble out, "I'm just tired."

"How much did you sleep last night?" I lift my head up slightly and rest my chin on top of my hands. "About five hours. I think."

"It's getting better at least." I Hum in an agreeing tone and stare at his homemade lunch. I didn't really have time this morning to grab any food and I have no money to buy something. So I'm food-less. The lunch box is pushed forward and I look up at Rye. But I shake my head, Rye shakes his head and picks up the sandwich and shoves it towards my mouth.