Randy | Dreaming of you

| Dreaming of you | Au

Sʜɪᴘ; Rye & Andy
Cᴏɴᴛᴇx; Soulmates ting
Iɴғ; Andy keeps dreaming of a particular guy.

Anyone want to know the crazy dream I had?just read ^

| Andy |

I move to my side as I keep dreaming of him.

"Can I ask you something?" I ask as I sit cross legged in front of him, as he sits the same way. "Shoot." The brunette says with a faint smile. I can never see his face in my dreams but a part of me knows what he may look like. "Who are you?" I ask. But like any other dream just as he is about to say his name, I wake up.

My alarm blaring in my ears, I huff out in annoyance. Ever since I turned sixteen, have I seen him inside my dreams. In like all dreams you can never really see their faces, but just blurred features, so I didn't really know who he was. It's been happening for two years, every single night I see him in my dreams and we would talk.

Get to know each other and everything. But as soon as I ask who he was, I would wake up and never find out who he actually was. He in my mind was named him.

Raising up in my bed, my posture slouched and exhausted, I yawn and slip out of my covers and start getting ready for college. His presence would always linger in my mind and the thought of him makes me warm. It's strange, having someone you have never met, don't know what they look like or even know if they're real, make you feel warm and happy.

I had asked my mum about it but she said that she can't tell me until I'm eighteen. Which had intrigued me, but I stayed away. Knowing what ever it was, was important and that I would wait until my mum explained it. Luckily for me my eighteenth birthday was tomorrow. And so I felt excited and relieved that I would finally get some answers to why I have seen him in my dreams for so long of a time.

Once getting dressed in a plain red hoodie and light blue jeans, I head off downstairs with my bag and my phone. Dropping my bag at the front door, I walk over to the kitchen where I spot my mum making breakfast. "Hey hun." I smile at her as I'm not a talkative person in the morning.

"You ready for tomorrow? Your turning eighteen." She asks with a slight high pitched voice, showing off her excitement. "Yeah, Im most looking forward to finding out who Him is and why he's haunting my dreams." I speak as much as I can. She smile at me and puts a plate of food in front of me.

"Just one more day." She taunts me whilst threading her fingers through my hair. I nod and start eating breakfast.

___

As I walk down the street to my best friends house, I keep thinking of the guy in my dreams. How has it been two years, 730 days of not knowing who he is? Not properly seeing his face or hearing his voice, just a blurry figure who I have the best connection to.

"Andy!" I shake out of the state I was in and widen my eyes as Sonny stands in front of me. "Thinking about him again?"

"Yeah." I nod and we start walking towards school. "I just don't understand who he is or if he's even real and it's just my imagination." I say. I look over to Sonny and he shrugs.

__

Walking into the school, we were instantly met with an out-of-breath Brook. "Woah, guys I've been looking for you everywhere!" He huffs our, his face slowly getting back to its original colour. "We just got here." I simply say and he frowns at me with a thoughtful look. But then shakes his head and stands up straight, "there's a rumour going 'round, that there's gonna be a new kid."