Roadtrip | A Moment Of Silence ⚠️

| A Moment Of Silence |

⚠️I advice you to please read at your own risk, this involves a death of one of the boys and I can't enforce this enough, it is sad so if you have a problem with the story don't read on.⚠️

If you have a chance to listen to any of the songs mentioned, it would help with this os.

+++

| Third |

28th February 2020.

The world had changed.

The worst possible news had stricken every household that ever loved him. Every girl's and boy's heart was broken.

Because on the 28th February 2020, Rye Beaumont has gotten into a terrible accident and didn't survive.

He had driven home to see his family, before the next week went into chaos, from filming, recording new songs and shows. He wanted to spend some time with them in case he didn't have time to call them, from being too busy.

But on his way back, a car had ran a red light and slammed into the side of Rye's car, the impact instantly killing him.

The news hadn't gotten out until an hour after the police had recovered the body, they identified him and called his family.

Rye's death was a shock to all and everyone didn't know how to feel. His mother as soon as hearing the news fell into devastation. Dropping the phone on the floor and clenching her chest like someone had ripped her heart out. His dad, ran to her and held her as she tried to get the words out but everything had stopped her to.

And so he picked up the phone and spoke to the police. He like his wife felt like his heart was being ripped out, but he tried to stay strong for his wife, for his kids and for Rye. Picking up his wife he helped her get to their room, so she could rest.

Keeping his head held high he took the phone again and called his eldest son. Who had stayed at the house, after being stuck on editing duty.

There were two rings before Robbie had picked up, "Hey dad, what's up?" He sounded so happy and it killed his dad that he had to tell Robbie the news, especially over the phone "Son are you sitting down?" Robbie had instantly heard the tone in his dads voice and he sat down asking "what's wrong?"

His dad told him what happened and instantly Robbie felt numb. He couldn't believe what was happening. His younger brother gone. After talking for a while, Robbie had shed some tears and tried to get rid of the tightening in his chest, but it wasn't easy to get rid of.

After hanging up, he knew he needed to tell the house. As much as it would be hard, they needed to know, even if it would hurt them to no end. Walking around the house he told everyone to meet him in the living room.

As he stood in the middle of the group he tried to stay strong, tried to breathe. "Robbie what's going on?" Brook had asked. With shaky hands Robbie threaded his hands through his hair and breathed in again.

"I have some really bad news, Uh... god this is so hard." He muttered under his breath as a tear fell down his cheek. "Robbie?" Andy asked worried, Robbie looked at the older one of all them and he sighed sadly. Andy would take it the hardest.