Roadtrip | Instagram 4 🥵

| Instagram 4 | EXPLICIT

I am sorry for any young viewers, you have been warned, there are some very sexy photos.

+++
Rybmnt
Sexy times

3/3

•••Liked by andyfwlr, Sonnyd and 28,680 others

•••
Liked by andyfwlr, Sonnyd and 28,680 others

Rybmnt I never knew a photoshoot would be so much fun. 😏
Tagged: @andyfwlr

Comments

Andyfwlr this was such a hot night 🥵

> Rybmnt @andyfwlr hmm, maybe we should do another photoshoot?
> Andyfwlr I don't know Rye, I said it was a one time thing.
> Rybmnt 😥 please? We can do it your way 😏
> Andyfwlr go on.
> Rybmnt we can film it, and you can do that thing you wanted to do.
> Andyfwlr the thing with the red rope?
> Rybmnt yep.
> Andyfwlr ok I'm coming over.

See 99+ comments

***

Andy collected his special bag and locked his apartment as he walked down the hallway to Rye's. He knocked and waited with excitement. The door opened and Rye stood there with the only thing covering his body, his boxers.

Rye grabbed onto Andy's arm and pulled him in with a grin. The door got slammed shut and Andy dropped the bag on the floor as he jumped up and wrapped himself around Rye.

They leant into each other and started to kiss. Embracing each other as Rye started to move towards his room. "Wait!" Andy mumble shouted as he leant back. "The bag." Andy dropped down to the floor and ran back to the front door and picked up the bag.

He spun round to Rye and they both walked inside the room. Andy as soon as he got inside, saw the camera already set up. "On the bed." Andy orders as he places the bag on the floor next to the bed. Rye goes to lay down on the bed and smirks as he watches the blonde walk around the room to the camera.

"This is going no where, and I mean no where." Andy sternly speaks as he presses the recording button. "I promise." Rye spoke. Andy hummed as he walked back to the bed. Opening the bag, he took the red rope out and crawled on top of Rye. He sat just above Rye's crotch and smiled down at the brunette.

He reached his hand out, putting out his pinky, "pinky promise this won't go anywhere?"

"I'll only keep it as my own personal enjoyment." He spoke as he linked his pinky with Andy's. "Good." Andy leant down and started to kiss Rye's jaw. He softly grabs Rye's wrists and pulled them up above his head. He took the red rope and slowly wrapped Rye's hands, tying him to the bed.