Randy | Distracted

| Distracted | Au

Sʜɪᴘ(s); Rye & Andy
Cᴏɴᴛᴇxᴛ; SMUT, wanted to make up for my previous post.
Iɴғᴏ; Rye gets a little distracted whilst playing a video game.

A little message at the end

+++
| Rye |

I was sat in the middle of my room, on my gaming chair, when Andy sauntered into my room as I played a video game with my friends. I mimed him a 'hello' and continued playing. I felt him walking around me, his hands went on my shoulders. I felt his breath against my neck and I hitch my own. "Rye what's going on! You just killed me."

"Uh sorry got a little distracted." I quickly say before getting back to the game. Andy's lips brushed against my skin. I killed an enemy and I heard the boys cheer through my headphones, Andy lifted one of the ears up and whispered close, "Who you playing with?"

I covered the mic quickly and spoke, "Sonny and Brook." Andy hummed and I got back to the game as placed the headphone back on my ear.

Continuing with the game, I quickly glance behind me, to see Andy sitting on my bed on his phone.

___

I had played around two games when I suddenly felt a pair of hands on my shoulders again, I look up as the game loads and spot Andy standing above me. He smiles down at me and pecks me on the lips. But his taste was addicting and I pulled him down by the back of his neck.

We made out until a loud voice rang through my ears, "Stop getting distracted! The game has started." Brook screamed. I jolt away from Andy and picked up on the game again, "Sorry." I say to both the boys and Andy. Andy's hands move down my chest and to my stomach, lifting my shirt up slightly. I rest my head against the chair and try to keep my concentration on the screen. His fingers danced on me, as his head rested on my shoulder watching the game.

He lightly kissed my neck before his hands slid up and were off my body. As I kill an enemy, I see Andy in the corner of my eyes walking around me, so he stood right in front of me. As I turn my head to look at the tv, he drops to his knees.

I keep glancing between the screen and the boy in front of me. I lifted the mic up so it wouldn't be in front of my mouth and move one of the speakers behind my ear, "What are you doing Andy?"

"I got bored, just keep playing your game." He spoke quickly as his hands rested on the waistband of my joggers. I smirk and continue my game as I lift my hips up, so he could take them off more easily. Luckily I decided to go commando, so it was a lot more easier for him.

He kisses me with delicacy across my thighs, slowly getting closer and closer to where I want him to be. The anticipation was turning me on, making my dick harder and harder until I was overflowing with excitement. "Wow, hard without a touch. You must really want me." I roll my eyes as I try keep focused on the game.

Although, I stopped functioning when his tongue drew a line from the base to the tip of my member. "Rye for crying out loud were losing the game, what's going on?" Sonny asked in my ear.

I pull the mic down quickly, "sorry boys, mum just called me, I have to go." I didn't give them a chance to reply, as I ripped the headphones off my head and dropped both them and the controller on the ground. I instantly threaded my fingers through Andy's hair, encouraging him into taking more of me into his pretty mouth.

He looked up through his innocent eyes and smirked, before he dived in for the kill. My head dropping back as a moan rolled off my tongue. His lips wrapped around me and started to bob his head, up and down. My eyes roll to the back of my head, when he uses the tip of his tongue to lick across the tip of my dick.

The power that this boy has over me is immense and I can't believe he's all mine. "Andy I'm so close." I moan out. He speeds up a little and uses his right hand to twist the areas he can't fully take in with his mouth.

Moans were falling out through my lips and soon enough I reach my end. My grip in his hair tightens, signalling that I was cuming. He pulls away a little and his tongue sticks out slightly as I finish inside of him.  Once I was done he leant back and swallowed.

My hand moved from his hair and down to his cheek, with my thumb I wipe away a drop of cum from his lip and he licked it off, giving off a small whine. I pull up his face and he stands up. As he crawls on top of me, I push the arm rests down so it was easier for him. He sits on my lap and looks down at me with a soft smile.

"God, I love you." It had slipped, we had only been dating for three months but they've been the best three months of my life. His face was neutral, which had worried me for a second. "I'm not ready to say it yet." My heart stung but I understood, it was too early.

I place my hand on the side of his neck and pull him down, "it's ok." I whisper before I kissed him. I felt him smile into this kiss, he pulled away and adjusted my hair a little. "Are you finished playing your games?" I nod.

"Good 'cause now I want you to fuck me." I chuckle and I picked him up and spun to drop him on the bed. I heard the sound of a bell and I looked back to see a message on the tv.

"Please turn the microphone if you two are gonna fuck, don't want to hear that shit." - Sonnyclassic

I hiss and look at Andy, he was resting up on his elbows trying to not smile. I shook my head at his behaviour and picked up my headset and press the button that turn the thing off. Turning back around, I pull my shirt off and stare down at Andy, who was already half naked.

"I'm gonna fuck you so good." I say with a low voice. "Then why the fuck are you still standing?" I smirk and crawl on top of him, kissing him to no end.

I really do love this man.

+++
Hey, just a little message: Please if you are going to comment on here, try to not use swear words as it goes under review and I cant reply to you guys. Or if you do swear just make sure it doesn't look like the word.
Thank you

xoxo
~E~