Randy | Let The Journey Begin

| Let The Journey Begin | ABO

Ship(s); Rye and Andy
Context: REQUESTED
Info; Rye's mission was to kidnap Andy after seeing his mother die from the hands of Andy's father.

As I said, I'm posting requests.
+++
| Rye |

I had been following him for weeks now, following his every move. Making sure that I knew him better than anyone else. I had one mission and one mission only.

Kidnap Andy Fowler.

You see many years ago, when we were small little pups, two rival packs went head to head in combat. The Beaumonts versus the Fowlers. But things got out of hand and the next thing I knew I was standing over my mothers lifeless body.

I was hidden but I saw everything. I saw how the tall man with brown hair and a scar running down through his eyebrow all the way down to the top of his cheek, standing over my mother. He was a nightmare to me. Someone who had killed an innocent woman had killed the innocent child in me.

Me and my father had set out a mission to make his life a pain. And once we found out he had a son, my father sent me to follow him and one day kidnap him to torture the Fowler's alpha.

The more I followed Andy. The more I hated the whole pack. It wasn't strong as ours. Theirs was full of healers and life savers, hoping that one day there would be peace. However, there would never be such a thing as long as my mother was six feet under ground. 

I hated Andy even more, he was a stupid omega. Never knew when there was trouble around, always so naive and ignorant when he strolled through the forest. But he had the best fur, the most delicious scent and the most gorgeous eyes. Especially in wolf form.

I had planned to do the task tonight, after following him for three months, I had come to the realisation that he goes to a small hut a few miles away from his base, every Friday. I had visited it once he was asleep there, it looked like a small home.

A bed, drawers and a small electrical place where he had used a stove and charging place. I had wondered why he would have it but it wasn't my main concern. Taking him away from his pack was.

And so as I stood behind a tree in my human form, I watched him stroll to the hut in his own human form. Luckily for me he was like that. If he had changed I would have to carry him naked and that just isn't on my to-do list.

He stepped inside and closed the door. I waited a few minutes just to make sure he didn't change his mind. There had been many times where he would come back out straight away and I would almost get caught.

Once I knew he was going to stay, I slowly move closer to the hut and look inside the small window. He was sat on the bed reading a book that I hadn't recognised before. It was a brown leather back book, with a string dangling from it.

I throw away the confusion and simply walk around to stand in front of the door. My heart was beating fast as the adrenaline of finally being able to do what I've wanted to do since the day of my mother's death, sets in.

I reach out to knock and I hit the wooden surface, making it rattle slightly. I listen in and hear his own heartbeat skip a beat from the fear. Shuffling was heard and my eyes start to glow red as the door opens. He gasps and steps back. "Y-You're-" He stuttered, But I interrupt him as I take a slim rope out of my back pocket.

"We can do this the easy way of the hard way, it's your choice." I say lowly as I dangle the rope in between us. "You're kidnapping me, aren't you?" Well at least he's smart. I nod making him sigh, "Can I at least take my book with me?"