Sobbie | Realisation

| Realisation |

Ships (s); Sonny and Robbie
Context; They have been cute together lately so why not.
Info; Sonny is trying to figure out his sexuality, as the house plays a game of hide and seek.

+++

| Sonny |

Laying in the hammock that Alex and Rye had set up, I swing side to side slowly. The sun was shining in my eyes, so I had to rest my arm over them to block the blinding light out. Sometimes I find it really unfair how the UK decides to have good weather, when you have to be inside. Staying safe and everything is important but enjoying a nice day at the beach, is also. I guess having a large garden is a plus.

I felt so warm and sleepy that I almost did fall asleep, it wasn't until I heard a soft voice call my name when I woke up. I moved my arm away from my eyes and squinted them to see Robbie standing over me, "Can you take a video of me please? Climbing the tree." I smile and I take the phone off him. "Im going to do this tree here, so you don't have to move."

"Ok." I say and follow him with my eyes. He was shirtless, with only a pair of shorts on him. He gives me a thumbs up and I press record on his phone. As he starts to climb the tree I can't seem to get my eyes off of him. The sun was shining off his skin, and with the thin layer of sweat forming on his back, it made him look angelic. His muscles in his back ripple and I almost forget what I was doing.

Him jumping down to the grass had made me jump out of my stare and stop the recording. "Thank you Sonny." Robbie smiled at me.

"Can I ask you something?" I say as he was about to walk away. He hums giving me the cue to speak, "Why do you do these climbing videos?"

"Well, I love climbing and nature, so why not mix the both and show the public as well. Plus, I'm weird." I chuckle agreeing to his statement at the end. "Well I need to go do more exercises, but you want to hang out later?"

"Sure." I say. He nods and starts jogging back to the house, even when he was running I couldn't take my eyes off him. I didn't really know why, but I seemed to be infatuated by him. Once he disappeared into the house, I relaxed back into the hammock. I breathe out and rested my arm over my face again. Maybe I'm just going insane. Being inside for so long, does that to a person.

___

Rye and Alex's friends had come over and listening to Andy's advice with the whole virus situation, I make sure I don't interact with them. I really thought Andy would have gotten to Rye about inviting friends over but I guess he didn't listen. I'm not so worried about the situation, but it doesn't mean I wont take the necessary precautions.

Walking inside the house, I go grab a glass of water. "Hey Sonny, you know where Ryan is?" His girlfriend asked. "He's outside on the trampoline. How'd you get in?"

"Brooklyn let me in." I nod and she walked out to the garden. She was pretty, and even if she wasn't Rye's girlfriend, I don't think I would want to fuck her. Even Conner's and Brook's girlfriends don't do it for me. If they were all single I wouldn't want them. I take a sip of my water, looking out to the garden, everyone talking with each other. Why is it that no woman is interesting to me anymore?

"Sonny." I heard my name being sung. I turn my head to see Robbie with a smile on his face as he stood next to me. "You alright?" I spin my whole body and face him, "Yeah."

"You sure?" He tries to read my face and I look away, changing the subject, "So what do you want to do?" I ask him.

"Do you happen to feel childish, by any chance?" I furrow my eyebrows.