Rᴏᴀᴅᴛʀɪᴘ | Valentine's Day Dinner

|| Valentine's Day Dinner ||

Sʜɪᴘ(s); It's a secret 🤫
Cᴏɴᴛᴇx; fem(ish) Brook, They have hair. Fluff.
Iɴғ; It's Valentine's Day and things happen 😏

___ = Time skip
***   =  change of point of view
+++ = Start/End Of story

| Third Person |

The boys were all getting ready for the big day. They had all decided, as they didn't have dates on Cupid's day, they would all go on a massive Date. Getting dressed up everyone was excited, you may say some more than others.

In Andy's room, he stood in the mirror trying to fix his hair. But his shaky hands were against him. He wanted to look good for his interest, even though it was with all the boys, he felt as if this was going to be a special night with the guy he liked.

He huffed and dropped his hands to his sides, once he thought his hair looked good enough to actually look at. He looked over his outfit with a small smile, he had black ripped jeans and an untucked silky red shirt.

He went to put on his watch and accessories. And slipped on his black smart shoes. Spraying some cologne onto his body, he smiled and grabbed his phone and keys. Walking out of his room, he walks down the hall passed Rye's closed door and to Brook's room.

He knocked and walked in when he heard Brook saying he could come in. He smiled once he saw Brook all dolled up. He wore a white and pink striped shirt with light blue jeans. He was standing in front of the mirror, putting a light layer of lip gloss.

"Brook, you look so beautiful," Andy spoke as he went to go sit on the edge of Brook's bed. "Thanks, I'm trying to look good for J."

"You know he has a girlfriend, right?" Andy asks as a small smirk reaches Brook's lips, "that's not gonna stop me Fovvs." Andy chuckles, shaking his head at the brunette. "Speaking of, you gonna tell him tonight?" Brook asks as he spins to look at Andy.

The blonde looks down at his lap and bites at his lip, "I dunno. I might, but I'm scared." Andy's head was a mess. He really wanted to speak his heart out but what if he gets rejected. "Andy, you gotta do it. How long have you liked him?" 

Andy looks up, "since the beginning."

"Exactly. So go for it, and if he doesn't feel the same way, I'll go out with you." Andy chuckled, "I'm sorry Brook, but I'm not really interested."

He playfully gasped and shot his hand to his chest, "you break my heart, Andrew Fowler." Andy rolled his eyes as there was a knock on the door, but before anyone could say anything. The door opened and Rye walked in, "oh there you guys are, we need to start going if we want to be on time."

"Rye, we're Roadtrip. We're always late." Brook sassed a little. "I know, but if we're late for this we might lose our reservation. So, chop-chop!" He speaks loudly as he walks out.

"And people say that you're bossy." Brook comments. I stand up from his bed, "who says I'm bossy?" He wraps an arm around my shoulders as we walk out, "everyone."

___

Arriving at the restaurant all together was a hard job. Especially when some, if not most, of the group, was worried about how they looked. But nonetheless, they got to the place and Rye spoke out the reservation. As a group, they all walked to their table, where they saw Jack, Kirsty and Harvey sitting. Brook immediately slid into the chair next to Jack with an innocent smile and started up a conversation with him.