Chapter 16:

Me and Hermione slowly got back into our smitten selves. I was glad and wasn't going to let Hermione go.

"The end is near, Harry." Hermione said to me in the library, I looked at her and nodded.
"We've been through this before, the end of school but not the end of us. Don't worry." I said reassuring her, I put my hand on hers and smiled. "Just wait and see." At this Hermione glanced at me funnily I just gave her the same mischievous look, then turned back to the dense books in the table in front of me.

"Harry, I'm going to the bathroom. I'll be right back." I nodded and continued to read. It was only about 10 seconds after Hermione left when Draco appeared.
"Well, Potter, can I just say, watch out, I will get Hermione to admit she still loves me. Which she does, I can show you the text messages."
"I don't care, Malfoy. Go away."
"Make me." At this I jolted upright, out of the chair and stood inches from Draco's face, as he stared I drew out my wand and thought of the spell I wanted to make Malfoy pay for his actions. I whispered the curse and after that Malfoy went flying halfway across the library and landed with a thud on the floor. I spun and turned to run when I saw Professor Snape standing before me.
"Come with me Potter."

***

Snape took me all the way to Dumbledore's office and said the password which made the gargoyle spin and the staircase appeared.
I've been in Dumbledore's office before, however this time it look a lot more menacing. I knew I was in big trouble. Let's hope the consequences are not so bad.

"Harry Potter, the feud with you an Draco has gone on for far too long. And as you are the culprit of the violent actions in which just occurred we need to deal with you accordingly." I stared that the old wizard. "Harry Potter, I am afraid you are expelled from Hogwarts." The words almost swallowed me and made the room darken. I felt my eyes turn glassy and the tears were quickly falling. I saw Snape fro, the corner of my eye smirking at the result. Dumbledore's whereabouts were at his desk, writing a letter to the Dursley's I suspect.
"Sir, please. I will behave if you let me stay. He's pulling on my string, he's winding me up, if you just tell Malfoy to stay away-" I saw Dumbledore's head rise.
"I'm afraid my verdict is final."
"Can I tell Hermione?" Dumbledore shook his head, I'm going to appirate, you along side me. Come along." I raised and steadily made my way towards the horrified looking headmaster. We linked arms and were gone in a flash.