Ten

I raised myself up on my elbows and looked down at him. "Let's go take a shower." I said. He whined. "I don't want to get up." He said as he wrapped his arms around me. "Nope, Let's go. We need to wash off then we can nap." I said. He groaned. I got up and pulled him off the bed with me. I picked him up bridal style and carried him to the bathroom. I put him down and started the shower. "C'mon baby." I said. He's eyes were droopy and he could barely stand. I dragged him into the shower. I wrapped my arms around him and put my forehead on his. "Ugh I just want to sleep." He whined. "I know." I said with a smile. "And it's still morning." He said. I chuckled. We washed off and got out of the shower. "Ready to take a nap?" I asked and he nodded his head yes. I laughed as I put on my boxers and he put his on. We laid down on the bed and he curled up next to me. I wrapped my arms around him and buried my face in the back of his neck.

    "Kats, when you wake up I need to talk to you." I whispered. "Kay." He said. Soon after I heard his little snores fill the room. I'm going to ask him if he wants leave...to go back to the hero's. I know he does, he's terrified of everyone here, not that I can blame him. I just want him to be happy, even if it means I won't be.. I pushed those thoughts aside for now and cuddled closer to him. I sighed and closed my eyes. "Sweet dreams angel." I whispered and kissed his neck. I dozed off to sleep.
I woke up to the feeling of something soft on my lips. I halfway opened one eye and saw Katsuki. I kissed him back and smiled. "Hello sleeping beauty." He whispered as he put his forehead on mine. "You said you needed to talk about something right? So what is it?" He asked. I moved him off me and raised up. "You like me right?" I asked. He gave me a confused looked. "Of course I do doofus otherwise I wouldn't be dating you." He said with a smile. I rolled my eyes, but couldn't stop the grin from forming on my face. "Do you honestly like me though? Or are you just with me because your afraid I'll hurt you if your not?" I ask. "What the hell?! Of course I like you idiot! You make me happy and you make me feel things I've never felt before." He said. "Why are you asking me all this?" He asked. "I know this soon, but I have to say a few things before I answer that." I said.

    He grabbed my hand and laced our fingers together. "I'm all ears." He said. "I want you to know that I've had feelings for ever since I first met you, granted at the time it was mainly lust, but it didn't take long for it to bloom into something else. In the past when we'd have prisoners or whatever I'd hook up with them, like have sex, but I never felt anything towards them. With you it's different. I want to see your smile and hear your laugh. As cheesy as this sounds you make me feel like I swallowed a whole flutter of butterflies. Hell even talking to you now my hearts pounding out of my chest." I said. He should know how I feel a least. "Are you breaking up with me?!" He asked with tears coming down his cheeks. I wiped his tears away. "No. No no. Of course not." I said and I leaned forward and kissed him. At least I hope not. "Then why're you telling me this?" He asked still crying. "Do you not want to hear it?" I asked. "Of course I want to hear how much you care about me, but usually that means I'm getting dumped." He said. I kissed away the rest of his tears then kissed his lips. "I don't know god be dumb enough to leave you, but I can assure you that, that's not my intention." I said. "But I do have one more question and I want you to answer honestly." I said. "Kay." He said.

    I brought my lips to his ear. "Would you like to go back to the heros?" I whispered. He pushed me away and I looked down at the bed. "I'm not leaving you." He said. Those words made my heart swell with joy. "Why not?" I asked. "Because, do you think your the only one who has feelings? I may not know a lot about relationships, but I do know that from now on I don't want anyone else but you." He said. I smiled and leaned forward to kiss him. He kissed back hard. He pushed me down on the bed and straddled my hips. "Do I want to go back? Yes. Will I go back? Not without you." He said as he kissed me again. "What if I were to go with you?" I asked. "Are you serious?! You'd actually go with me?" He said happily as he sat down on my lap, I sat up and looked him in his eyes. "Yes I will." I said. "Are you for real right now? Cause if you are get your ass up and start packing." He said. I smile and kissed him again. "Let's do it." I whispered.

    He got up and so did I. He went over to the dresser and I went to the closet. I packed anything my hands touched and it appeared he was doing the same. We got an outfit out, joggers and tank tops, and started to walk out of the room. "Wait, we need to wait till dark." I said. "Why?" He asked. "So that way they're asleep." I said. Plus I need to tell Toga bye......she may be annoying, but she's like my sister. "Okay." He said. We put the suitcases under the bed. "We can go eat though." I said and he chuckled. "Okay." He said. I grabbed his hand and he hid behind me, like usual, and we went downstairs.