Chapter Nineteen

(THIS CHAPTER IS PRETTY RUSHED CAUSE I WANT TO GET THIS SECTION OF THE ARC OVERWITH SO I CAN MOVE ON!! I APOLOGIZE IF THE QUALITY IS REALLY BAD!!)

(HERE'S THE PLAYLIST FOR THIS CHAPTER, ALL SONGS ARE IN ORDER OF HOW THEY SHOULD BE PLAYED WITH THE STORY!):

First, Hanta is called up. His song is Life by NEFFEX.

"Yeah, yeah, let's go!" He begins, as the music beat increases, "I ain't the first with the curse, with the thirst, that I wanna be better, not worse, man, it hurts. I'm on this earth with my words. And I put 'em all together, insert, 'cause I wanna have worth. Working hella hard, 'til they put me in the dirt. Gonna go far, man, listen to my words. Gonna be a star, man, life's like a blur. When you're working this hard, yeah, you get what you deserve. Yeah, I ain't taking a back seat. I'm passing anybody else who is rapping. I'm nasty, ain't nobody able to catch me. They gasping, they cannot compare, they can't match me. I'm at half speed, I got your girl and she laughing. And dancing, hanging on my what? She asking to crash with me, smash with me, she savagely wants cash money and she knows that I live lavishly, uh."

Class 1-A begins to bob their heads to the beat and some even sing along with their classmate, "I wanna live, I'm cold inside. Give all I have, just to feel alive. I fight to live, I fight to strive. One day I'll have, what I want in life. I want the whole world in the palm of my hand, I got a plan. I'm the man, now I'm teaching the game, a veteran, better than anybody else who test me. I'm ready, looking at my hand and it's steady. I'm trending, ascending and blending, lyrical bending, now I'm spreading and getting my name out now, yeah, they hearing me loud. All the crowds rapping the sound, I'm hitting the ground. Running, up and coming, ain't nothing, yeah. Rookie of the year, I'ma keep it one hundred. Cold blooded, no budget, from nothing. To something, nah, I ain't bluffing. I got a full hand and a full plan. I ain't gonna stop 'til I'm at the top, man. Every single drop got me feeling awesome. I'm about to pop, started from the bottom, yeah."

Cheers ring out, as Hanta continues, "I wanna live, I'm cold inside. Give all I have, just to feel alive. I fight to live, I fight to strive. One day I'll have, what I want in life."

More cheers ring out as Hanta steps off the stage and hands the microphone to Denki. The blond announces the next rapper, which is Eijiro.

His song is 'Till I Collapse the NEFFEX remix.

Right as the song starts up (Y/N) and most of the other students begin to sing and dance with the red-haired boy.

"You have one shot on stage, what you got to play. Generic drops for days. Still, the people rage. Am I not insane? Can you stop and explain? Why these drops are so lame. Is money buyin you fame? I'm fuckin on, I'm killin it with this song. You haters can sing along, or go back where you belong yea. There's nothing wrong, with giving up movin on. Cause I took your girl to prom. She can't help but sing this song ha-ha. Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out. Till my legs give out can't shut my mouth. Till the smoke clears out. Am I high? Perhaps. Ima rip this shit till my bones collapse."

Just like a concert, the students begin to cheer and scream from the base of the stage with Eijiro's rapping, he grins and continues with the confidence flowing through him, "I'm so gone, faded off a 30 rack. She's so on, like a light switch flirting back. There's nothing wrong, with the way that she's working that. I just want that body bad. Come on baby bring it back. I'm so gone, faded off a 30 rack. She's so on, like a light switch flirting back. There's nothing wrong, with the way that she's working that. I just want that body bad. Come on baby bring it back. I rap with a passion yea I got it in me. I've been waiting quite a long time for y'all to hear me. It's about damn time you put some stock into me. Your either sponsoring me or fuckin bothering me. And the fact is we just practice. All this madness, that is why our status is like a canvas. Chance is our advancement, is enhancing. And this new expansion's, like a mansion. Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out. Till my legs give out can't shut my mouth. Till the smoke clears out. Am I high? Perhaps. Ima rip this shit till my bones collapse. Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out. Till my legs give out can't shut my mouth. Till the smoke clears out. Am I high? Perhaps. Ima rip this shit till my bones collapse."

Eijiro takes a few deep breaths as the beat in the background ends and he hands the mic back to Denki.

The next singer is instead not one person, but two. Momo and (Y/N). This surprises Izuku, since (Y/N) hasn't really shown any interest in rap music up until now. The music starts, and Izuku recognizes it as Bang Bang by Jessi Jay, featuring Arianna Grande and Nicki Minaj.

(Y/N) sings the lyrics that were originally Jessi J's, while Momo sings Arianna's lyrics.

So (Y/N) begins, "She got a body like an hourglass, but I can give it to you all the time. She got a booty like a Cadillac, but I can send you into overdrive, oh."

Momo now, "You've been waiting for that. Step on up, swing your bat. You see, anybody could be bad to you. You need a good girl to blow your mind, yeah."

They both sing, "Bang bang into the room (I know you want it)
Bang bang all over you (I'll let you have it). Wait a minute let me take you there (ah). Wait a minute 'til you (ah, hey!). Bang bang there goes your heart (I know you want it). Back, back seat of my car (I'll let you have it). Wait a minute let me take you there (ah). Wait a minute 'til you (ah, hey!)."

"She might've let you hold her hand at school, but I'mma show you how to graduate. No, I don't need to hear you talk the talk. Just come and show me what your momma gave (oh yeah)."

"I heard you've gotta big baby, mouth but don't say a thing."

"See anybody could be good to you, you need a bad girl to blow your mind."