The Most Beautiful Moment in Life

"Ok, tonight, we're celebrating."

The guys have successfully completed their promotions in Korea without injury or illness and we will be heading for Los Angeles tomorrow night. All in all, life is pretty sweet, and they deserve a night to just unwind and blow off a little steam. And what better way to do that than copious amounts of soju and good food?

"Another slumber party?" Taehyung asks me as I pull out their collection of takeout menus. I want to order all their favorites.

"Sure. Why not? Although I'm not sure which pajamas I should wear. Your character PJs or something sexy? Decisions, decisions..."

Jin's ears start to pinken but he confidently states, "Sexy. Always sexy."

"Noona is sexy in sweats and a hoodie," JK states, coming over to kiss the top of my head before heading into the kitchen.

"I agree," Yoongi chimes in quietly, prompting my heart to stutter a bit.

Just last week, Yoongi received a package that I signed for while he was working. When he got home, he presented me with a t-shirt and a sweatshirt that would both fit pretty baggy on me. I was confused at first yet accepted them gratefully. Then he told me they were from one of his favorite brands. And he had ordered himself matching pieces as well.

"You want to wear couples outfits?" I asked him, wounding my arms around his neck.

He shrugged. "I don't know. Maybe. I thought it would be cute."

I kissed him, softly at first. But then his hands were grasping my lower back and he was pulling me in closer to his frame, deepening his explorations of my mouth.

"I love you, Yoongi," I smiled against his lips. "And I think that would be cute too. Thank you."

I glance up from the menus scattered on the coffee table and catch Yoongi's shy grin before he looks away. He must be thinking about his gifts as well. I'm not letting him get away that easily though.

"Love you, Yoongs," I say quietly. And I would keep saying it, even if he never says it back. Even if his affections never evolve into love. That won't stop me from loving him.

Yoongi scrunches up his nose and makes a face that almost causes me to tumble from my seat out of sheer adorableness. But when he looks away, I catch the makings of a sweet gummy smile.

We order too much food then break out the soju and beer after going to get comfy in our pajamas

We order too much food then break out the soju and beer after going to get comfy in our pajamas. Namjoon is queuing up a playlist, Jimin is pouring drinks and Jin and Hobi are gathering plates and utensils to set on the coffee table so we can sit cross-legged on the floor for our meal. For now, I'm on the couch next to Yoongi whose bare feet are tucked underneath him while Taehyung's head is on my lap. Jungkook sits on the floor against my knees so I can massage his scalp. His hair is getting ridiculously long and my favorite pastime is running my fingers through it. I think the guys have even noticed. It seems Taehyung and even Yoongi have been growing their hair out too.