Chapter 2

(Anti Pov)

i watched as her body shook with terror as i injected her. her beautiful screams rang through the room. the mixture glowing through her veins as it went up her arm to her neck the green overpowering the darkened room. her head shot back mouth wide open and letting out screams of pure terror. 'b̷e̷a̷u̷t̷i̷f̷u̷l̷' then it all just stopped her head fell forward and the glow disappeared... silence. 'l̷o̷o̷k̷s̷ l̷i̷k̷e̷ i̷t̷ w̷i̷l̷l̷ t̷a̷k̷e̷ m̷o̷r̷e̷ s̷e̷s̷s̷i̷o̷n̷s̷ t̷h̷i̷s̷ i̷s̷ t̷h̷e̷ s̷e̷c̷o̷n̷d̷ o̷n̷e̷, s̷h̷e̷ s̷e̷e̷m̷s̷ t̷o̷ h̷a̷v̷e̷ f̷o̷r̷g̷o̷t̷t̷e̷n̷ t̷h̷e̷ f̷i̷r̷s̷t̷ i̷n̷j̷e̷c̷t̷i̷o̷n̷'

"͖͔̖̄̓͆ͪ͆ͯͬW͕ͬͤͯ̌a͙̹͈͚̪ͭ̿ǩ͚͇ͫ̋̔ͭ̉e͉̭̤͇̞͎͊̒ͣ̈ͨy͚̠̭̺͎̮̻ͤ͐̒ͮ̊̍̾ ̖̱̈͗̍W̠̗̿̑ȃ̯̻̠̳̙͐́̅ͦ̎̔k̗͈̖̋͗̔̑ͯe͎͖̞͎͈͍ͥ̌̄͆̌y͚̝̔͋ͅ (y̷/n̷)" i snapped my fingers and her eyes opened the left eye glowed green and her iris was an electrifying blue. the right eye was glowing a dim red the iris was black.. "a̷l̷m̷o̷s̷t̷ l̷a̷s̷s̷~ s̷o̷o̷n̷ y̷o̷u̷ w̷o̷n̷'t̷ r̷e̷m̷e̷m̷b̷e̷r̷ h̷i̷m̷ a̷n̷d̷ y̷o̷u̷ w̷i̷l̷l̷ b̷e̷ a̷l̷l̷ M͙͎̲̟̖̣i̗͉N̴̹͙̣̦̮̯̰e͉̻͡" i snapped my fingers and her whole body slumped forward i released her and carried her to the room chaining her to the bed.

as i walked away i heard her whisper HIS name i turned around expecting her to be awake however it appeared to be her dreaming ... "t̷h̷i̷s̷ s̷h̷o̷u̷l̷d̷ t̷a̷k̷e̷ c̷a̷r̷e̷ o̷f̷ t̷h̷a̷t̷" as i spoke i put my hand on her forehead and closed my eyes. "t̷h̷e̷r̷e̷ w̷e̷ g̷o̷" i walked out and locked the door. 'h̷e̷ m̷u̷s̷t̷ s̷t̷i̷l̷l̷ b̷e̷ a̷l̷i̷v̷e̷... o̷t̷h̷e̷r̷w̷i̷s̷e̷ b̷r̷a̷i̷n̷w̷a̷s̷h̷i̷n̷g̷ h̷e̷r̷ t̷o̷ f̷o̷r̷g̷e̷t̷ h̷i̷m̷ w̷o̷u̷l̷d̷ b̷e̷ e̷a̷s̷i̷e̷r̷... n̷o̷ m̷a̷t̷t̷e̷r̷ i̷ c̷a̷n̷ u̷s̷e̷ t̷h̷i̷s̷ t̷o̷ m̷y̷ a̷d̷v̷a̷n̷t̷a̷g̷e̷.'