Chapter 14

(Your POV)
as i approached the voices i heard, they sounded more and more demonic... "c̷éa̷r̷d̷ a̷t̷á m̷íc̷h̷e̷a̷r̷t̷? N̷a̷c̷h̷ n̷-ús̷ái̷d̷t̷e̷a̷r̷ c̷h̷u̷n̷ n̷a̷ m̷a̷r̷b̷h̷ a̷g̷ t̷e̷a̷c̷h̷t̷ a̷r̷ a̷i̷s̷ c̷h̷u̷i̷g̷ a̷n̷ s̷a̷o̷l̷?" i froze instantly.  "𝕸𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖊𝖇𝖙𝖊" my heart skipped a beat hearing Darks voice..

then i heard fingers snap, and a memory overtook my mind. everytime i heard that distinct sound i have become emotionless... and Anti had control over me. 'Not Anymore!' i fought the feeling off as long as i could... but my body grew heavy.

(Dark's POV)
i watched as (y/n) stepped out of the tree line.. and stand next to Antisepticeye Emotionless. i looked for the slit across her throat, but it was gone Not even a scar... he smirked at this. "l̷i̷k̷e̷ w̷h̷a̷t̷ y̷o̷u̷ s̷e̷e̷ D̷a̷r̷k̷? e̷v̷e̷r̷y̷t̷h̷i̷n̷g̷ i̷ d̷i̷d̷ w̷i̷t̷h̷ h̷e̷r̷ w̷a̷s̷ f̷o̷r̷ t̷h̷i̷s̷ m̷o̷m̷e̷n̷t̷. t̷h̷e̷ m̷o̷m̷e̷n̷t̷ Y̷o̷u̷ l̷o̷s̷e̷ E͉̩͘V̳͍̜̭̥E͕Ṟ͕͍̰̰͜Y̱͍̖ͅṬ̻̥̹͘ͅH̠̣̖̫̜I͇̞̝͙͔͇N͎͍̫͎̻͢G̤̖͇̩̦."

i glared at him the bruising on my knuckles slowly dissipating. "𝔰𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔦𝔱 𝒜𝔫𝔱𝔦." i allow my head to fall as i push my emotions for the girl down. '𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔬𝔫𝔩𝒚 𝚠𝔞𝒚 𝔱𝔬 𝔢𝔫𝔡 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔱𝔬 𝔨𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔪 𝔟𝔬𝔱𝔥...'

balling my fists finding my resolve i allow the shadows to consume my body as they cling like black slimy tentacles to my clothes snaking their way around my body. "𝖎 𝖑𝖔𝖊𝒗𝖉 𝒚𝖔𝖚 (𝒚/𝖓) 𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖋𝖔𝖗𝖌𝖎𝒗𝖊 𝖒𝖊." dusty black and crimson smoke gathered in my closed fist shifting into a knife.

"l̷a̷s̷s̷, F͍̯̫e͘t̶͖͉͓c̢͍̥͙̦̤ͅh̭̺̜͖̩̗̖" she bolted towards me as my instincts took over i dodged her fist grabbing her wrist and elbowing her in the stomach i flipped her over my hunched back and slammed her into the mud below. a harsh exhale of all the breath in her lungs hit my ears.

i let go of her wrist and dodge as Anti glitched in front of me slashing his knife across my chest only cutting the shirt further. "h̷a̷v̷e̷ y̷a̷ r̷e̷a̷l̷l̷y̷ d̷e̷c̷i̷d̷e̷d̷ t̷o̷ k̷i̷l̷l̷ h̷e̷r̷?" he laughs "o̷h̷ t̷h̷i̷s̷ i̷s̷ e̷v̷e̷n̷ b̵̞̪̦͔e͕̱t̯t̜̲̜̺̼̹͞e͜r̻͇̺͝ t̷h̷a̷n̷ w̷h̷a̷t̷ i̷ h̷a̷d̷ p̷l̷a̷n̷n̷e̷d̷ f̷o̷r̷ y̷a̷"

the shadows responded on their own trying to grab him as he danced around evading the rushing tentacles. "h̷o̷w̷ w̷i̷l̷l̷ y̷o̷u̷ l̷i̷v̷e̷ o̷n̷ k̷n̷o̷w̷i̷n̷g̷ y̷o̷u̷ t̷o̷o̷k̷ t̷h̷e̷ l̷i̷f̷e̷ o̷f̷ t̷h̷e̷ oͨ̓͢n̐̀ͭ̊͢l̡̍ͥy̢̿̓̎̿̒ o̷n̷e̷ y̷o̷u̷'v̷e̷ e̷v̷e̷r̷ l̶o̴v̧e̛d" his maniacal laughter filled the air around us.

(y/n) inhaled immediately coughing up blood. the shadows holding her to the ground as they snaked up around her arms and legs. she lay there breathing heavily staring at the sky. i felt my body almost gravitate towards her... but i burrowed the feelings quickly. "𝔰𝔬 𝔪𝔲𝔠𝔥 𝖙𝖗𝖔𝖚𝖇𝖑𝖊 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔰𝔬 𝖘𝖒𝖆𝖑𝖑..."