Chapter 13

(Dark's POV)
"(𝒚/𝔫) 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔢 𝔦 𝔫𝔢𝔢𝔡 𝒚𝔬𝔲 𝔱𝔬 ℜ𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯 𝚠𝔥𝔬 𝔦 𝔞𝔪" i changed my appearance to what I looked like the night we met.. i lost focus and anti used the opening to glitch to her and grabbed her, holding a knife to her as she stood there emotionlessly...

"𝒜𝔫𝔱𝔦!" he tore the knife across her throat just above the choker collar.. blood splattering everywhere. my eyes widened in horror '𝚠𝔥𝒚 𝔡𝔦𝔡 𝔦𝔱 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰?' i could see the true fear of death on her face as he let her fall to her knees. my body moved of it's own accord as i rushed to her anti standing over us her blood dripping from his knife...

"(𝒚/𝔫) 𝔭𝔩𝔢𝔞𝔰𝔢 𝔰𝔱𝔞𝒚 𝚠𝔦𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔢...." i held her close to me, the shadows consuming us as i retreated "c̷o̷m̷e̷ b̷a̷c̷k̷ h̷e̷r̷e̷ y̷a̷ B̷a̷s̷t̷a̷r̷d̷!" i transported us to the small town with the remaining energy i had... it was raining, the sky seeming to cry for her as she looked up at me "m-dark... am i home finally?" she whispered weakly.

i couldn't control the inky tears as i tried to answer her "𝒚𝔢𝔰 𝔰𝚠𝔢𝔢𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝒚𝔬𝔲'𝔯𝔢 𝔥𝔬𝔪𝔢. 𝒚𝔬𝔲'𝔯𝔢 𝔰𝔞𝔣𝔢..." she smiled weakly as tears fell from her beautiful (e/c) eyes. i held her hand in mine over my heart as it shattered... her breathing was highly labored now... i hugged her tightly to my chest. "D-Dark i'm-"

"F̩̳̀u̱̯͍a̧̬̟͔̰̮͉i̖ͅr̜͔ ͈̮̤̦͔̠̭ ̢̬ ̠̫m͉͍̯̳͘é̖̙ͅ ̲̩̪̗͚t̴͎̙͙ḩ͙͚̦ų͈́ ̜̱̙̩̲̣̕ar͖̰̝͍̮̯͎ ̷͔̠̫̪de̩͙̳̺͖̭̮i̯̙̪̮r̲̭̖̥͔͜e̫͙̳̻a͙̹̦̥͉̺͠ͅḍ̡̖̭̯h̴,

..y̷o̷u̷ Fu̢c̨̕k̴̶̷in͞g̢̕ C̷o̷w̷a̷r̷d̷!" i Glared at Anticepticeye only seeing RED... i couldn't calm down..
"𝑰𝖈𝖍 𝚠𝖊𝖗𝖉𝖊 𝖉𝖎𝖈𝖍 𝖇𝖊𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖓." i spit my words with venom. he simply laughed snarkily. "O̷H̷? é a̷ d̷h̷éa̷n̷a̷m̷h̷ a̷n̷s̷i̷n̷."

(Your POV)
i could see the silvery sky, feel the frigid wind, hear the steady rainfall... my heart rate very low, body heavy and numb... my eyes unwaveringly stare at the heavens pleading for this to be fixed.. i can't die like this... 'Dark...' i could feel the laceration healing my heart rate increasing. breathing in the icy air i sit up slowly... looking around at the damp burned buildings with piles of the dead everywhere...

i can feel a powerful aura surge through me [₣ł₦Đ Ⱨł₥. ʞıll ɐnʇısǝdʇıɔǝʎǝ. ɦɛ Tʊʀռɛɖ ʏօʊ ɨռtօ Tɦɨֆ.] the voices in my head consuming any thoughts. i stagger through the wreckage my vision blurry. [ɿt'ς คՆՆ Һɿς ԲคυՆt. ʇɥǝʎ'ɹǝ qoʇɥ ʇo qlɐɯǝ. ₦Ø! Đ₳Ɽ₭ ₴₳VɆĐ ɎØɄ ⱤɆ₥Ɇ₥฿ɆⱤ.] my head throbs in pain, i bite my lip and press on hearing arguing in the distance.