Chapter 9

(Dark's POV)
It took some time but i have finally fully recovered. Dr.iplier had stitched me up and given me an antidote to some sort of toxin anti had laced his knife with.

'𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔟𝔞𝔰𝔱𝔞𝔯𝔡 𝔦𝔰 𝔤𝔬𝔫𝔫𝔞 𝔭𝔞𝒚 𝔡𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔩𝒚 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔭𝔲𝔩𝔩𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔰𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔠𝔥𝔢𝔞𝔭 𝔱𝔯𝔦𝔠𝔨 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔬𝔫 𝔪𝔢. 𝔦𝔱'𝔰 𝔰𝔬𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔬 𝔟𝔢 𝔞 𝔫𝔢𝚠 𝔪𝔬𝔬𝔫.. 𝒜𝔫𝔱𝔦 𝔥𝔞𝔰 𝔑𝔬 𝐈𝔡𝔢𝔞 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔪𝒚 𝔭𝔬𝚠𝔢𝔯 𝔇𝔬𝔲𝔟𝔩𝔢𝔰 𝔬𝔫 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔇𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔢𝔰𝔱 𝔬𝔣 𝔫𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔰... (𝒚/𝔫) 𝔧𝔲𝔰𝔱 𝔥𝔬𝔩𝔡 𝔬𝔫 𝔦'𝔪 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔦𝔫𝔤 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝒚𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔦 𝚠𝔬𝔫'𝔱 𝔩𝔢𝔞𝒗𝔢 𝔞 𝔠𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔣𝔬𝔯 𝔥𝔦𝔪 𝔱𝔬 𝔥𝔲𝔯𝔱 𝒚𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔤𝔞𝔦𝔫.'

I continue my trek towards the isolated forest anti has been last spotted in. breathing the icy cold air of the mountains i stop, looking at the stars and the sliver of what's left of the crescent moon. i can sense something isn't right... but i can't place what is causing this feeling of dread...
'(𝒚/𝔫) 𝔦 𝔥𝔬𝔭𝔢 𝒚𝔬𝔲'𝔯𝔢 𝔞𝔩𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱..'

(Your POV)
I watched as the flames danced around, their smoky embers gently flying threw the air as i could feel the heat gently warming my icy skin. i could feel the blood dripping from my arms as i scanned the burning remains of the small mountain town we had attacked. the blood bath we created had stained the hem of the beautiful dress i was wearing.

Master Anti came over to me with a wide grin and inspected my arms to ensure none of the blood was mine. "w̷e̷l̷l̷ l̷a̷s̷s̷, y̷o̷u̷'v̷e̷ d̷o̷n̷e̷ w̷o̷n̷d̷e̷r̷f̷u̷l̷." i smiled and blushed a little. "i̷'v̷e̷ t̷a̷u̷g̷h̷t̷ y̷o̷u̷ w̷e̷l̷l̷ s̷e̷e̷i̷n̷g̷ a̷s̷ y̷o̷u̷'r̷e̷ s̷o̷a̷k̷e̷d̷ i̷n̷ t̷h̷e̷ b̷l̷o̷o̷d̷ o̷f̷ y̷o̷u̷r̷ e̷n̷e̷m̷i̷e̷s̷ b̷u̷t̷ r̷e̷m̷a̷i̷n̷ u̷n̷s̷c̷a̷t̷h̷e̷d̷" his blood-stained hand rested on my cheek as his lips met mine.

in the instant our lips touched the migraine started causing my breath to hitch as i hissed in pain. "l̷e̷t̷'s̷ g̷e̷t̷ y̷o̷u̷ h̷o̷m̷e̷ t̷o̷ r̷e̷s̷t̷ p̷r̷i̷n̷c̷e̷s̷s̷." i nodded unable to open my eyes as the pain spread through my body. i felt the familiar unpleasant sensation of static all around my body as Master Anti Transported us home.

once we were safely home he brought me to the shower room and started to undress himself tossing his blood-soaked clothes about the room. i slipped out of my dress and joined him. i was mesmerized watching the clear water run a deep red as the blood rinsed and flaked from his skin. he advanced towards me. grabbing my bloody wrists shifting me wordlessly into the warm cascading water as the coppery smell of the blood filled the steamy room.

I stared deeply into his eyes as he still held my wrists. his demeanor changed as he instantly slammed my back against the shower wall holding me by my throat below the showerhead. the water soaking his messy green hair, as his face came closer to me i could feel his warm breath fan over my features. "y̷o̷u̷ l̷o̷o̷k̷ t̷e̷r̷r̷i̷f̷i̷e̷d̷ l̷a̷s̷s̷. w̷h̷a̷t̷'s̷ t̷h̷e̷ m̷a̷t̷t̷e̷r̷?" i realized he wasn't choking me that i could breathe if i wanted to.. so i closed my wide eyes and just breathed feeling his hand around my neck still i opened my eyes slowly.

he took this instant to crash his lips upon mine. his hand slowly squeezing my throat tighter as his other started roaming my naked wet body. eventually he let go of my throat grabbing under both my knees he shifted me up against the wall and i could feel his hardened member pressing against my womanhood. his lips still hungrily devouring mine.

he stopped both of us breathing fast and unevenly. "y̷o̷u̷ r̷e̷a̷d̷y̷ p̷r̷i̷n̷c̷e̷s̷s̷?" i moaned "yes Master" he shifted back and inserted himself into me. i gasped trying to get used to his size as he began mercilessly pounding into me. his mouth returned to mine eating me alive. the water splashing between his movements as he wouldn't relent his fast pace.

he sucked on my bottom lip and then kissed his way down my chin to my neck. i knew it was coming but nothing could prepare me for the dull pain as he bit my neck drawing blood, he pushed himself as deeply into me as he could. i could feel his hot release, his member pulsing inside me, as my own release consumed me.