Chapter 8

(Anti's POV)
'i̷t̷'s̷ b̷e̷e̷n̷ a̷t̷ l̷e̷a̷s̷t̷ a̷ w̷e̷e̷k̷ n̷o̷w̷... s̷t̷i̷l̷l̷ n̷o̷t̷h̷i̷n̷g̷ f̷r̷o̷m̷ D̷a̷r̷k̷... (y̷/n̷) h̷a̷s̷ b̷e̷e̷n̷ r̷e̷s̷t̷i̷n̷g̷ f̷r̷o̷m̷ h̷e̷r̷ l̷a̷s̷t̷ i̷n̷j̷e̷c̷t̷i̷o̷n̷... s̷h̷e̷ s̷h̷o̷u̷l̷d̷ w̷a̷k̷e̷ u̷p̷  a̷n̷y̷ m̷i̷n̷u̷t̷e̷ n̷o̷w̷...' i get up from my bed and proceed to the basement. 'i̷ c̷a̷n̷ f̷e̷e̷l̷ t̷h̷e̷ c̷h̷a̷n̷g̷e̷ i̷n̷ h̷e̷r̷ a̷l̷r̷e̷a̷d̷y̷' i unlocked her room 's̷h̷e̷'s̷ s̷t̷i̷l̷l̷ o̷u̷t̷, b̷u̷t̷ s̷o̷ p̷e̷a̷c̷e̷f̷u̷l̷'

i unclasp her chains quietly and carry her bridal style up to the main floor. i proceed to bring her upstairs to my room and lay her upon my bed... "i̷t̷'s̷ t̷i̷m̷e̷ t̷o̷ w̷a̷k̷e̷ u̷p̷ (y̷/n̷)" at the call of her name her eyes snapped open her irises a striking emerald green "w̷h̷a̷t̷ i̷s̷ m̷y̷ n̷a̷m̷e̷?"

(Your POV)
there was nothing but blackness no pain no sound just nothingness. i̷t̷'s̷ t̷i̷m̷e̷ t̷o̷ w̷a̷k̷e̷ u̷p̷ (y̷/n̷)" my eyes flew open... taking in my surroundings and who was speaking to me as he asked me a question i found strange. "w̷h̷a̷t̷ i̷s̷ m̷y̷ n̷a̷m̷e̷?" "Master" i replied not missing a beat. "G̷o̷o̷d̷ G̷i̷r̷l̷" he praised me.

i smiled and sat up slowly feeling a sense of deja vu as this room looked so unfamiliar yet felt so familiar. "Master what seems to be troubling you?" he looked at me with a wide toothy grin. "t̷h̷e̷ f̷a̷c̷t̷ t̷h̷a̷t̷ y̷o̷u̷'r̷e̷ n̷o̷t̷ u̷n̷d̷e̷r̷n̷e̷a̷t̷h̷ m̷e̷" i blushed slightly and bowed apologetically getting down on my knees and getting to work servicing him as he requested.

********(time skip)********
It was time for my vaccine, i hated them to be honest but would do anything to please master Anti. i sat in the chair and watched as he injected the painful fluid into me. i could feel it traveling through my veins, my eyes burned and i grit my teeth as i felt the power surge through my body, my head started to ache as a voice screamed in the back of my mind to run fight and kill.

my breath quickened as i grabbed a fist full of my hair, the voices became louder [kill him. ӄɨʟʟ ɦɨʍ. do it! ʞıll ɥıɯ noʍ!] i bit my lip drawing blood trying to soothe the lust for it. [ĐØ ƗŦ! ҜƗŁŁ ĦƗΜ!] "EŇØỮǤĦ!!" my energy surged cracking the glass of water on the table. water seeping down the side, Master Anti giggled "y̷o̷u̷ h̷a̷v̷e̷ t̷o̷ l̷e̷a̷r̷n̷ t̷o̷ c̷o̷n̷t̷r̷o̷l̷ t̷h̷a̷t̷ t̷e̷m̷p̷e̷r̷ l̷a̷s̷s̷" breathing heavily, i simply glared at the glass shattering it with just the thought. water spilled and splattered everywhere as i passed out from exhaustion.