Chapter 3

I awoke in a familiar place. my home... in my bed "was is all just a dream?" i sat up slowly "o̷h̷ y̷o̷u̷ o̷n̷l̷y̷ W͏̭̱̱͓i̯s̯̬̝͢h̼̝͓͈ i̷t̷ w̷a̷s̷ d̷a̷r̷l̷i̷n̷g̷." i froze my heart racing 'that voice... No.' "Y̸̭̼e͍̪̥̰̞S͔̘̘̣͍͎͎͟"  he was in front of me so fast i had no time to react just scream as he pinned me down forcefully straddling my chest. "l̷e̷t̷'s̷ f̷i̷x̷ t̷h̷a̷t̷. s̷h̷a̷l̷l̷ w̷e̷?" he covered my mouth as he cuffed me to the bed. "i̷f̷ y̷o̷u̷ k̷e̷e̷p̷ s̷c̷r̷e̷a̷m̷i̷n̷g̷ y̷o̷u̷'l̷l̷ w̷a̷k̷e̷ o̷u̷r̷ g̷u̷e̷s̷t̷~" my eyes widened staring into his eyes.

he turned my head sharply to look at the wall and what i saw made my heart sink and stomach churn. "dark" was all i could whimper out as tears started to well up. he was nailed to the wall with what i recognized as railroad spikes. blood was dripping onto the floor from the wounds in his hands. anti roughly pulled my face back to look at him. "n̷o̷w̷ b̷e̷G̷o̷o̷d̷ l̷i̷t̷t̷l̷e̷ l̷a̷s̷s̷ a̷n̷d̷ y̷o̷u̷ w̷o̷n̷'t̷ e̷n̷d̷ u̷p̷ l̷i̷k̷e̷ h̷i̷m̷."

my terrified gaze shifted back to Dark then to this monster on top of me. i slowly nodded my head indicating to him i would be silent. he sat up releasing my mouth. "G̷o̷o̷d̷ g̷i̷r̷l̷ (y̷/n̷)" his praise sickened me. he moved from my chest to between my legs and i could feel his hands start to roam my hips and drift up. i let my body move on instinct and locked my legs around him. "DARK!" His nails embedded themselves into my hips, i ignored the pain "Please Help Me! DARK!"

Anti just cackled as i watched through painful tears as Dark's head slowly rose his eyes seeming to focus. "W̷e̷l̷l̷ G̷o̷o̷d̷m̷o̷r̷n̷i̷n̷g̷ D̷a̷r̷k̷i̷p̷o̷o̷, l̷o̷o̷k̷s̷ l̷i̷k̷e̷ y̷o̷u̷ g̷e̷t̷ a̷ Ś̸̩͍͓̘̈̄ͬͬ́p̛̟͙̤̘̩̹͇̏̔͒̄̍̌ͧḘ̷͚̌̽c̬̹̟̤̼̤̓͒̔̇ͅȈ̯̹̠̻̪͕͌́aͥ͑L̫̙̤̳̘̝̜͟ ͈t̺̱͛ͬ͑̒̏ͣ̂ͅR̫̹ͤ͒͂̐ë̶̠͓̙̅ͅa̫̦̺̿͑̏̇T̀ͦ̊͗̓ͦ͜ a̷f̷t̷e̷r̷ a̷l̷l̷~"

"𝔏𝔢𝔱 𝑯𝔢𝔯 𝔊𝔬 𝒜𝔫𝔱𝔦!" i watched as Dark tried with all his strength to pull himself off the wall to no avail. "N̷o̷t̷ a̷ C̷h̷A̷n̷C̷e̷" just then Anti released my hips and grabbed my ankles, forcing my legs apart with so much pressure i thought they would break as i cried out in agony.

"𝓐𝖓𝖙𝖎 𝕯𝖔𝖓'𝖙.!." just when i thought it was over i felt him penetrate me once again violating me harshly... I closed my eyes tightly, crying as i struggled to pull my arms out of their restraints, to kick him, anything.. i could hear a high pitched ringing in my ears gaining intensity... my head started throbbing i couldn't tell what was happening anymore.... my body was sweaty and numb, my heart pounding.. i slowly opened my eyes to find a dimly lit musky cellar 'i'm not home...'