Chapter 10

(Anti POV)
i stare at (y/n) fast asleep from across the room. clutching my knife tightly i can envision just slicing into her beautiful skin. [y̶o̶u̶ s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶. y̶o̶u̶'r̶e̶ j̶̶u̶̶s̶̶t̶̶ u̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ h̶e̶r̶ a̶n̶y̶w̶a̶y̶] 'F̷u̷c̷k̷ O̷f̷f̷' i run my fingers through my hair. [K̶i̶l̶l̶ H̶e̶r̶] my hand tightens in the strands and pulls instinctively. 'S̷h̷u̷t̷ U̷p̷! S̷h̷u̷t̷ U̷p̷! S̷h̷u̷t̷ U̷p̷!' i walk out of the room to distance myself from her.

clutching my hair and the knife harder the farther from her i get. [D̶o̶n̶'t̶ y̶o̶u̶ s̶e̶e̶? i̶t̶ w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ b̶e̶ b̶e̶s̶t̶ t̶o̶ e̶n̶d̶ h̶e̶r̶] i see (y/n) kneeling in the grass outside. i can hear her crying... my hand falls to my side. i stand behind her silently watching.

i feel my body move bringing me closer to her. she turns to see me and fear falls over her features. [D̶o̶ i̶t̶] my neck twitches as i try to resist the movement my body wants.

'N̷O̷!' [Y̶o̶u̶'r̶e̶ W̶e̶a̶k̶ j̶u̶s̶t̶ l̶i̶k̶e̶ H̶i̶m̶]

"S͕̤̪̺̦̣͂̏͌H̬͔͔͇ͤ̈́̂͒ͣ͒Ũ̙̖̹͖̫̅̒ͤ̀͊̋T̬̘͚̱̘ͥͬ͑ͬ ̺ͨǓ̯̹̼̙͚̂̑ͧͦ̔P͙͋͌͐!͔͎̲̱̞͒ͦ̄ͯͩ̒̚" i feel my body push itself over the edge pushing her to the ground as my knife sinks into her chest. i hear her gurgled cries of surprise. feel the warmth of her blood as it splatters all over my face. her eyes terrified of my own as they try to understand what they're seeing. [a̶ M̶o̶n̶s̶t̶e̶r̶] i can feel the grin spread on my face.

but just then i hear her voice "Master Anti? what are you doing out here in the rain?" i could then feel the cold droplets of water hitting my face. i pull my knife from the dirt and turn to face her. getting up i stay silent and brush past her. "master Anti?" [s̶h̶e̶'s̶ c̶a̶l̶l̶i̶n̶g̶ y̶o̶u̶]

"l̖̰̲͓̤̾̎̓͊̅e͕ͪͨa͓̗͚͈v͛̈e̲̰̞͉͂̌ͬͅ ̬͕͈m̹̎ḛ͖͙̞͚͇ ̏̍̊̓̒à͔̮͉̘̙͙͂̍̍̀͒l̳͈̫̤̘͑ͪ̋́ͤͅo̰̭̻̦̟ͣ̚n̙ͭ͋̈́͂ͣ͊̈́e̪̫͖͚̻ͯ̈̑̃̅!ͩ̔͊ͣͨ̏"

i keep walking. 'i̷t̷'s̷ n̷o̷t̷ s̷a̷f̷e̷ f̷o̷r̷ h̷e̷r̷ t̷o̷ b̷e̷ n̷e̷a̷r̷ m̷e̷ r̷i̷g̷h̷t̷ n̷o̷w̷.'

(Dark POV)
i'm walking through the charred remains of a small town. bodies line the streets in pools of blood. the smell is rancid and there appears to be no survivors... but i don't need to be told who's responsible.. '𝔥𝔢'𝔰 𝔰𝔲𝔠𝔥 𝔞 𝔠𝔥𝔦𝔩𝔡' almost all of them had their throats slit...

i have a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach as i continue on..and thats when i see it two sets of foot prints.. "𝔡𝔦𝔡 𝔥𝔢 𝔟𝔯𝔦𝔫𝔤 (𝒚/𝔫) 𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢?" one is clearly smaller then the other and bare foot... i survey the victims again and see they're were definitely two assailants... i try not to think about in and pass the rest of the way through.

(Your POV)
'Even though he wasn't feeling well last night.., Master Anti said he's expecting a guest today... but is this really necessary...?' i look over the outfit he laid out for me, a bit embarrassed... i hold the choker collar studying it for a moment...

 i hold the choker collar studying it for a moment

'I mean it's not bad... just wearing this in front of someone who isn't Master Anti kinda freaks me out...' i sigh and put it on anyway... as i walked out of the bedroom Master Anti looked me up and down smiles and then snaps his fingers....