Chapter 12

(Your POV)
[ŴĦØ doǝs ʇɥıs ṃäń ₮Ⱨł₦₭ ɦɛ ł₴?] 'calling me kitten?' [ɆⱠł₥ł₦₳₮Ɇ ĦƗΜ] "so be it i'll show you this ҜƗŦŦ¥'Ş got claws" closing his eyes he chuckled. "you ȶɦɨռӄ this is some sort of JØ₭Ɇ!?" he opened his eyes and arms. "𝔰𝔥𝔬𝚠 𝔪𝔢 𝚠𝔥𝔬 𝔦'𝒗𝔢 𝔟𝔢𝔢𝔫 𝔯𝔢𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔢𝔡 𝔟𝒚. 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔯𝔢𝔰𝔬𝔩𝒗𝔢 𝔬𝔣 𝒚𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔰, 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝚠 𝔪𝔢 𝚠𝔥𝔬 𝒚𝔬𝔲 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔫𝔨 𝒚𝔬𝔲 𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔩𝔩𝒚 𝔞𝔯𝔢."

i didn't need another invite i charged him and he dodged each of my attempts to slice him open. he disappeared in a cloud of red and black smoke. shocked for a split second i hesitated... he managed to get behind me grabbing me and forcing me into a arm lock.

'dammit this fucker is strong' "𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔨𝔰 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢 𝚠𝔢'𝔯𝔢 𝔤𝔬𝔫𝔫𝔞 𝔥𝔞𝒗𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝚠𝔞𝔰𝔥 𝔱𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝔪𝔬𝔲𝔱𝔥 𝔬𝔲𝔱 𝔨𝔦𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔫" "₣Ʉ₵₭ ɎØɄ!" i break free and manage to slice his arm. "𝔦 𝔡𝔦𝔡𝔫'𝔱 𝚠𝔞𝔫𝔱 𝔱𝔬 𝔥𝔞𝒗𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔡𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 (𝒚/𝔫).. 𝔦 𝔨𝔫𝔬𝚠 𝒚𝔬𝔲 𝔞𝔯𝔢𝔫'𝔱 𝒚𝔬𝔲𝔯𝔰𝔢𝔩𝔣 𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔫𝔬𝚠... 𝔣𝔬𝔯𝔤𝔦𝒗𝔢 𝔪𝔢"

(Dark's POV)
i disappear into the shadows for a moment. this pisses anti off. "c̷o̷m̷e̷ o̷u̷t̷ h̷e̷r̷e̷ y̷a̷ f̷u̷c̷k̷i̷n̷ c̷o̷w̷a̷r̷d̷!" (y/n) is still on high alert holding her knives in front of her scanning the room calculating her next move... '𝚠𝔥𝒚 𝔡𝔦𝔡 𝔦𝔱 𝔥𝔞𝒗𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰?'

i use the shadows of the room to grab ahold of her ankles climbing up her body as she struggles "₩Ⱨ₳₮!?" once she if fully contained i show myself, anti charges and i block his knife attack with my own from the shadows. "w̷h̷a̷t̷ i̷s̷ i̷t̷ t̷h̷i̷s̷ t̷i̷m̷e̷ D̷a̷r̷k̷ y̷o̷u̷r̷ e̷g̷o̷ t̷o̷o̷ b̷i̷g̷? a̷f̷r̷a̷i̷d̷ s̷h̷e̷'l̷l̷ k̷i̷c̷k̷ y̷o̷u̷r̷ a̷s̷s̷? n̷o̷ t̷h̷a̷t̷'s̷ n̷o̷t̷ i̷t̷ a̷t̷ a̷l̷l̷..." i just stared him down cold and ridged.

"y̷o̷u̷ r̷e̷a̷l̷i̷z̷e̷d̷ t̷h̷e̷r̷e̷'s̷ N̷O̷ w̷a̷y̷ t̷o̷ r̷e̷v̷e̷r̷s̷e̷ w̷h̷a̷t̷'s̷ b̷e̷e̷n̷ d̷o̷n̷e̷ t̷o̷ h̷e̷r̷. t̷h̷e̷ o̷n̷l̷y̷ w̷a̷y̷ t̷o̷ f̷r̷e̷e̷ h̷e̷r̷ i̷s̷ D̹̜͎̮̽̂̅e̵̱̗̹͍͎͓̠ȁ̸̟̿̌ͪ͋̎t̯͙̰̝̬͈ͧ̓͆̚ͅh̼͂̒̉̓̔!" just then the room embraced a bright green glow as Anti cackled. i pushed him away and braced for another attack as (y/n) came at me full speed her eyes demonically glowing. "ĐØ₦'₮ Đ₳ⱤɆ raise a weapon to M̴a̴s̴t̴e̴r̴ Anti!"

her speed had increased i didn't have enough time to fully dodge her she cut through my attire slicing my shoulder. anti then glitched in front of me landing a blow to my face. they regrouped in front of me as i staggered back to my feet. "𝔱𝚠𝔬 𝔞𝔤𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔰𝔱 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔥𝔲𝔥?"

i loosened my tie enough to take it off and tossed it. next came the suit jacket. i used the darkness to my advantage and used the shadows to split them apart as they dodged them. she then raised her arm with an open palm eyes glowing.

a harsh crack could be heard. i started coughing blood feeling an immense pain from three of my left ribs. as i wheezed i tried to talk to her again. "(𝒚/𝔫) ℜ𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯" she paused for a split second her eyes dimming. Anti snapped his fingers..... nothing....