Chapter 11

(Anti's POV)

i watch as (y/n)'s (e/c) eyes go dim and glow a soft green. 'P̷e̷r̷f̷e̷c̷t̷. i̷t̷'s̷ t̷i̷m̷e̷' i hook a chain leash to her collar "F͞͏́o̶l̶͘lo̸͢ẃ̵̨" "Yes Master" she replies emotionlessly. i lead her to the main stay of this decrepit castle i have called home.

'h̷e̷r̷e̷ i̷s̷ w̷h̷e̷r̷e̷ D̷a̷r̷k̷ w̷i̷l̷l̷ l̷o̷o̷s̷e̷ h̷i̷s̷ l̷o̷v̷e̷ a̷n̷d̷ h̷i̷s̷ l̷i̷f̷e̷.' the most wonderful smile crept on my lips. i sat on my throne awaiting his arrival. "K͏̡̀n̵̨e͞͞é̶l̛" i commanded her yanking on the leash. she fell to her knees on the stone floor. i could smell blood in the air but saw no reaction from her. "P̳̙̥͘ͅe̴̗̟̗̗͡ŗ̮͈͙̝͟͞f͓̞ẹ̝̲̝͈̕͜c̝̳͇̪͚͡͡͠t̼͍̪͚̜̙̺"

i could feel dark's approach. i smile wide "h̷e̷'s̷ n̷o̷t̷ m̷a̷s̷k̷i̷n̷g̷ h̷i̷s̷ a̷u̷r̷a̷.. m̷e̷a̷n̷i̷n̷g̷ h̷e̷'s̷ p̷i̷s̷s̷e̷d̷" i could feel the laughter escaping as he kicked down the wooden door in front of me, creating a cloud of dust. "g̷l̷a̷d̷ t̷o̷ s̷e̷e̷ y̷o̷u̷ h̷a̷v̷e̷ m̷a̷n̷n̷e̷r̷s̷"

"𝑬𝖓𝖔𝖚𝖌𝖍! 𝖂𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖘𝖍𝖊?" i grabbed a fistful of her hair and tossed her in front of me. stopping herself with her hands she gasped in surprise but nothing more. dark was seething i just laughed at this and yanked her back by the leash the back of her head resting on my chest. "𝔩𝔞𝒚 𝒚𝔬𝔲𝔯 𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔡𝔰 𝔬𝔫 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔬𝔫𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔱𝔦𝔪𝔢 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔦 𝚠𝔦𝔩𝔩 𝔟𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔨 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔪"

"o̷h̷~ y̷o̷u̷ m̷e̷a̷n̷ l̷i̷k̷e̷ t̨͘ḩ͟͡͏i̴̵͟͠ś̀?" i harshly grabbed her chest while staring him down smiling. "𝓐𝖓𝖙𝖎!" "(y̷/n̷)~ D̷a̷r̷k̷ o̷v̷e̷r̷ h̷e̷r̷e̷ w̷a̷n̷t̷s̷ t̷o̷ s̷e̷e̷ w̷h̷a̷t̷ a̷ g̷o̷o̷d̷ s̷l̷a̷v̷e̷ y̷o̷u̷ a̷r̷e̷" i snapped my fingers and yanked her towards me. "yes master" "(𝖄/𝖓) 𝖂𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖀𝖕!" she proceeded to unzip my pants "o̷h̷ D̷a̷r̷k̷, s̷h̷e̷ i̷s̷ o̷n̷e̷ h̷u̷n̷d̷r̷e̷d̷ p̷e̷r̷c̷e̷n̷t̷ a̹̯͉̻̩w̦̭͔͉̮a̪̭͍̣̳̠̻k̘̫e̱̲̘͖̟͉̭ i̷ p̶̖r̻̮̟̤̺̹ͅo͖̯m̷̺̜̫̹i͈̞̣̘͓s̺̣͠ͅe͚."

"(𝖄/𝖓)! 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖕!" her mouth glides over my cock as she allows me entrance to her throat. dark couldn't move, his jaw slack, his face betrayed as he watched his beloved. 'F̤̬̻̩̹̀̑u̯̓̽̿̅͝c̤̠̘͓̼͌k̒ t̷h̷i̷s̷ f̷e̷e̷l̷s̷ t̷o̷o̷ G̷o̷o̷d̷ i̷ m̷i̷g̷h̷t̷-' [F̶o̶c̶u̶s̶! K̶i̶l̶l̶ H̶i̶m̶!] dark's posture changed his eyes lit up blood red his anger showing in a echo of himself...

i groaned and grabbed a fist full of her hair at the back of her head forcing her further down my cock as i released into her throat staring dark down as she swallowed. "l̷a̷s̷s̷ i̷t̷'s̷ t̷i̷m̷e̷ y̷o̷u̷ s̷h̷o̷w̷ o̷u̷r̷ g̷u̷e̷s̷t̷ w̷h̷o̷ y̷o̷u̷ r̷e̷a̷l̷l̷y̷ a̷r̷e̷" letting her go and unhooking her leash i snapped my fingers.

her beautiful green eyes surged with bloodlust. "yes Master Anti" she abruptly faced dark unsheathing her knives from her leg holsters and took her fighting stance. Dark adjusted his suit and rolled his neck cracking the joints his hands folded behind his back. "𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔥𝔢𝔫 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝚠 𝔪𝔢 𝚠𝔥𝔞𝔱 𝒚𝔬𝔲'𝒗𝔢 𝔤𝔬𝔱 𝕶𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖓."