Chapter 16

(Dark's Pov)
i turned around guard raised. "Dark..?" she carefully approached me almost tiptoeing. "(y/n)... ℑ'𝔪 𝔰𝔬 𝔤𝔩𝔞𝔡 you're 𝔞𝔩𝔯𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱." my defenses dropped, i met up with her, my arms wrapping around her tightly. my face embedded in her hair. my hand holding her head securely to my chest embracing her scent. reluctantly i released her... she looked up at me tears streaming down her face.

"let's get you home 𝔎𝔦𝔱𝔱𝔢𝔫." she smiled sadly. "thank you dark." the red and black dusty smoke surrounded us and i held her tightly once again. 'i don't have enough energy to get us to her house...' i used the energy i had left as we appeared in a pitch black room i held her close. holding my other hand up the smoke became flame as the room illuminated.

seeing no threat i released her. walking over to lock the door i flipped the light switch on. "where are we Dark?" i sighed turning to her. "some sort of hotel... i didn't have enough energy to travel a huge distance..." she looked at me confusion plastered on her face. "wait how did we even get here. how far away are we. what the hell is even happenin-"

i cut her off with my lips, relishing in the feeling of that wonderful sensation once again. i held her close deepening the kiss, only parting when i felt her body relax and slump into my arms. i picked her up and laid her gently on the bed pulling the covers over her cold body. "I will see to it that you get home safe, but rest for now Kitten."

(Your Pov)
i could hear a voice speaking softly about safe and rest but couldn't focus on specifics.. 'so tierd' i could feel a sensation like i was floating surrounded by warmth and comfort. the inner workings of my mind started, allowing me to dirft deeper into the feeling...

(Dark's Pov)
"are you sure zis is vhat you vant Darkiplier?" i grumbled over the line "𝒚𝖊𝖘, do you have the coordinates from 𝔤𝔬𝔬𝔤𝔩𝔢𝔭𝔩𝔦𝔢𝔯?" there was a moment of pause. "ah.. yez, but you do understand vhat vill happen to her?" i growled "i am 𝚠𝔢𝔩𝔩 aware 𝖏𝖚𝖘𝖙 get 𝔥𝔢𝔯𝔢.." i hung up not wanting to deal with the doctor any further.. i stare across the room at her peaceful form. pinching the bridge of my nose i grabbed my glass of wine and took a gulp..