04 • cartier

Because of the rumors, Jisoo and Taehyung decided to avoid seeing each other for the mean time until things die down, though Taehyung was reluctant about it but Jisoo didn't want anymore unnecessary attention from the public.

If they get exposed...

She shivered.

Thinking about what Jennie went through after Dispatch exposed her relationship with Kai, it made her blood boil...

and gave her chills at the same time.

My poor Jendeukie...

Jennie went through such a hard time.

She's the strongest person she knows...

But everyone has a turning point.

doesn't matter how strong you are... with all those harsh words and hateful criticism thrown at you

it is bound to take a toll on your being.

Although Jennie and Kai are still communicating secretly, they've decided to stop their relationship for now and focus on their career instead. It still pains Jisoo to have witnessed Jennie cry in her arms while people hated her and called her names during her lowest point.

Jennie got through it though and Jisoo couldn't have been prouder.

But still it was a very cruel experience.

Jisoo sighed.

It is not a sin to fall in love, but the industry they are in is built on bullshit.

It shouldn't even be anybody's business, if idols date or not. The mental stress and hatred idols get for having a relationship is simply disgusting.

It is scary truthfully, but she believes in her relationship with Taehyung. They will get through anything as long as they are together.

Speaking of Taehyung....

She missed him so dearly.

It's been a busy month for her and her members.

Their US debut was successful, they guested in many tv shows and did interviews with radio stations. She went places and ate plenty of american food. It was wonderful. How she wishes to share everything she experienced to Taehyung right at that very moment. She missed him so dearly. Her heart literally ached.

Jisoo and her members were then back in korea for a week now, finishing up recording and shooting their upcoming comeback and mini album non stop.

A week later, during their day off, Jisoo was restless.

She cooked, cleaned their dorm, played on her phone and still she wasn't feeling herself.

She was laying in the couch watching netflix when Rosé came to the living room.

"Unnie... what's wrong?" Rosé asked, eating a french toast.

"Nothing.." she sighed again.

"I see, so you miss you boyfriend." she mumbled.

"Bo??" Lisa piped in, coming in to the living room, obviously to gossip.

"That's literally not what I said." Jisoo said.

"Unnie, why won't you call him?" Lisa asked, taking a bite at Rosie's food and ignoring what Jisoo just said.

Lisa is a die hard shipper. A Taesoo fan through and through.

"We're on "hiatus". I don't want anymore attention for the both of us." she explained sadly.

"Oh.... it's been a so long though, I'm sure you two can see each other now." Lisa mumbled.