13 • mysterious

[Unknown POV]

It's raining outside. The night is cold. A woman was sitting alone across a big glass window, she was admiring the city lights and the people going by rushing to avoid the rain.

There was a knock in the door.

The woman paused mid sip, she slowly placed her wine glass down. She straightened her clothes, taking in the luxurious scenery the hotel has provided for her. She turned and walked elegantly towards the living room and took her sit before speaking.

"Come in."

Her security opened the door and came the man she's been waiting for. She gestured for him to sit in the sofa across her and told her security to wait outside.

The man sat awkwardly and fidgeted.

She stared at her well manicured nails and waited for him to talk but the dumb man remained silent.

"Well?" She asked, a hint of irritation in her voice.

The man jumped in his seat.
"O-oh, well, um. It's been done. Everything you said was done."

"She got the letter?" She asked.

"Y-yes, miss."

"Hmm, good. Did anyone see you or noticed anything...?"

"No. M-miss. I was very careful."

The woman smiled. She wrote the letter herself. With her own blood.

Ah yes, Her masterpiece.

"Well then, good job."

She reached for her bag and took out her cheque book.

"Here's your money. Wait for my further instructions. Remember, do not tell anyone. Or you'll die. Even if you hide, my men will find you."

The man took the cheque with visibly shaking hands. "Y-yes, miss. I w-won't."

She gave him her sweetest smile.

"Leave."

He hurriedly stood up and left the room.

What a poor excuse of a man.

Gambling his life away... drowning in debts and now betraying people close to him for money.

Well, she should be glad because without him her plans would have been hard to carry out.

The woman sighed in satisfaction.

"Hmmm... this is fun and i'm just starting." She smiled to herself.

She opened the pendant hanging from her neck and touched the picture.

She had been supporting him anonymously for years now, spending her money and time for him to succeed. Now she learn about a news of him and some irrelevant woman with a pretty face? Unbelievable.

But no matter. She will be gone in the picture soon.

"You're mine.... what's mine is mine. We will be together soon."

•••

Hi, here's a bonus chapter! I know it's short but i'll be updating again soon.