08 • farewell

Taehyung ignored his phone and continued on his quest, which is apparently to drive Jisoo crazy with his kisses.

His mouth was on her neck, feeling the strong pulse underneath her skin. Taehyung licked it, seductively.

Jisoo shuddered.

She was too lost in his world to even be bothered with his noisy phone.

Thankfully it stopped on its own.

She then felt Taehyung carry her to the bed. Her gut tightened in excitement, and some other funny feeling... like a delicious ache.

He placed her softly on the bed and gave her a shy smile. His scent was enveloping her, lulling her senses and making her weak.

She smiled back at him and reached for his hair, but he caught her hands and trapped it above her head.

He lowered his face to kiss her again.

But then his phone rung again.

Taehyung groaned because of the interruption. His mouth regretfully left Jisoo's lips but not before giving her a few more pecks.

She practically melted.

He didn't move immediately, they gazed into each other's eyes, both of them blushing and seemingly drunk from their kiss.

But the phone kept ringing.

Taehyung sighed and took his phone out.

It was an alarm for his flight.

Jisoo peaked but regretted it, her mood suddenly dampened and Taehyung felt it. He tucked his phone away and rolled to his side. He gathered Jisoo on his arms.

"I don't want to go, too." He consoled, kissing her on the head.

"I know hubby..." she sighed, she placed her head on his chest, savouring their last moments together.

Who knows how long they'll see each other again...

She stared up to him and gave him a big smile.

She didn't want him to feel even sadder before they depart.

"I miss you already," she confessed,"take care of yourself while i'm not there."

He chuckled.

"I should be the one reminding you that... but yes I will take care. I'll text you when I get home. But promise me you'll take good care of yourself too, especially your health. I worry a lot."

"I will hubby, I promise." she assured him.

"I love you, my wifey." He whispered.

"I love you, more." she smiled.

There was suddenly a knock on the door.

It was probably her manager. She had asked him earlier  to give Taehyung a ride to the airport.

Her manager is one of the few people who knows about her relationship, he's kind enough to keep it a secret and she's eternally grateful for it.

***

They're on the car headed to the airport. Jisoo decided to come and send him off. She wasn't really ready to see him go yet.

It's corny but it is what it is.

They were holding each others hand throughout the ride. When they we're near the airport, Jisoo's eyes suddenly felt teary. She tried hard to hide it.

She heard Taehyung chuckled.

He had teased her earlier, said she should probably not come as she will surely cry, she defended that she won't but here she is, crying.

"Awwe, don't cry." He teased.

She rolled her eyes at him.

"Mind your business." she sniffed.

Taehyung pulled her closer while still laughing.

When they reached the airport tho, they both became silent, saddened by the fact they won't be seeing each other again for a while.

Taehyung hugged her tightly and thanked her manager. He was about to leave the car but Jisoo insisted on walking him to the entrance. They were both wearing a hoodie, Jisoo had a bull cap on and glasses, Taehyung had his glasses too and a face mask, so they weren't easy to recognize.

They said their final goodbyes and Jisoo watched him disappear to the airport.

She gave out a deep sigh before walking back to the car.

[POV: Unidentified]

"Finally, a good scoop."

He murmured to himself, clicking hurriedly into his camera as the two figure walked towards the entrance of the airport.

He's been following the car ever since it left the hotel.

Actually, no. He's been following them from a long time now.

He zoomed in on his camera, and smiled.

Doesn't matter what they are wearing, if people looked closely, they are still recognizable.

And then he clicked.

Gotcha.

a/n:
hello, my lovely readers.
I am sorry to say but updates will be slow from now on because work have resumed. Updates will still be every week tho but not as much ;(

anyways, thank you so much for your support, please comment and vote. Ily all 💜