Part 3

ANIYAH
THURSDAY

I know my dad is mad at me for not only about ditching practice, but ditching practice for a boy. I'm pretty sure if he knew about the kiss he would be 10x more mad. I entirely understand that I messed up pretty bad, but everyone makes a mistake.

I took a shower and did my hygiene. I threw on Nike joggers, a black shirt, and Nike prestos. Throwing my hair up in a simple bun I put on eyelashes and lipgloss to top it off, just to show that yes I'm not feeling it but I'm still bad. My attire says I'm really not feeling it today and that's exactly how I feel.

Grabbing my keys and purse I walked out without saying anything. I went to McDonald's to get me some breakfast cause it was that type of day for me. Ordering only a Carmel macchiato and a McMuffin, it wasn't just to get my day up and going.

Arriving at school I put my hood on. My monthly cycle is also now here and I'm feeling bummy. I gathered my things and walked inside. People just stared at me like I was crazy. I'm not in the mood.
I went and checked the cheerleading list first. I'm on there as well as Serenity and I'm the captain at that. It kind of lightened the mood a little bit. I went and put my things into the locker and headed to class.

I sat down and started eating my food.

"Hey" Ren said as she took a seat on my desk and removed my hood from my head.

"Wussup" I removed the AirPods from my ears and looked up at her. She looks pretty today not that she don't ever.

"Well that was dry, you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. I'm just not feeling it that's all"

"Hey you'll get through it" she got off of the desk. I gave her a small smile as I put both AirPods into my ear. She knows when I need space. Ive been dodging Tj the whole entire day. I just don't want it to be awkward between us two after the kiss we had.

Heading to my car so I could go get lunch I heard my name being called but I didn't care cause I'm hungry.

"Hey, Aniyah I know you heard me" Tj said grabbing my arm and turning me around. Well now I know I'm the only person to find the predicament weird.

"Wussup?" I asked taking the AirPods out of my ear. They have been used to tune to world out today.

"What's been up with you, you acting weird" he pointed at me as his face scrunched up.

"I don't know" I replied as I turned around and headed to my car. I could feel him following me.

"Niyah just talk to me" he said grabbing my hand.
"Why you acting like that?" He asked.

"I just think we're moving to fast. Maybe that kiss meant nothing to you" I replied looking up at him.

"Aniyah, We were both caught up in the moment. I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable but honestly the kiss meant a lot" he said as he pulled me in for a hug. It made me feel a lot better.

"I'm sorry, It's just that it was my first kiss I got nervous because I didn't know how to take it. I wanted my first kiss to mean something to the both of us. Not just a useless kiss" I looked up at him.