Part 29

Wanna know a secret?

•I was gonna say she was dreaming but let's get this bitch cracka lackin!

Enjoy this chapter
................
Aniyah

I slowly woke up to find myself in bed. In the process of walking to the bathroom I stepped on glass. How it got there I have no idea.

"Ahh shit" I quickly limped over to the bed.

Looking at the broken glass and water I don't remember none of that. Propping my leg up on my knee It was a piece lodge in my foot in which it started to bleed.

"Yeah she's sti-"  Kaylen stopped herself as she looked up at me. "Nevermind she's woke"

"I was in the process of getting that up" she brought the broom and dustpan.

"You okay?"

"No, it's glass stuck in my foot"

"You put it there so you should've been aware that it was there"

"Bitch shut up and help me" she left and came back with alcohol, paper towel, and tweezers. 

"What you think you finna do with that?"

"Clean your foot duh"

"Untuh, not with no alcohol you ain't"

"Yes I am, stop being defiant" she grabbed my leg and propped it up on hers.

"Where you get your toes done at?" She asked which was the dumbest question ever.

"What you mean where I got my toes done at? The same place you got yours done- Ahh!" I yelled as she took the glass out.

"You one smart bitch" I laughed.

"I have my ways, but um how did you like your cake? You see how we bought the strawberry cake cause you having a girl" she looked at me. "You didn't?" She shook her head. "okay"

We both bussed out laughing but my laughing was cut short by yelling in pain. She put some alcohol on my wound. That junk burn so bad.

"That wasn't so bad now was it?" She chuckled as she put a bandaid on it.

"That junk hurt" I laughed as I wiped my tears.

"Since you like, caused this can you help me shake this rug off?"

"Mmcht, Yeah" I got up and grabbed the other end of the big fluffy white rug. We shook it off and a couple pieces of glass fell out of it. We put it back down and I sat on the bed.

"Goodmorning baby momma" Zion came in the room with a bowl of cereal.

"Goodmorning"

"Do you remember any of that?" She pointed at the glass in which was being swept up by Kaylen.

"No, actually I don't"

"You was like yelling and crying. Veronica brought you some water and you threw it"

"Somehow I don't remember that, but where is she?"