The Next Great Prophecy Involves Me... Again

*One day after the duel*

Percy's P.O.V

At breakfast this morning Timothy approached me and asked me what the deal about my arm was.

"Hey! Silver! What's the deal with your arm? How can you block blades with it without the blades digging into your arm? You have to be cheating!" Timothy yelled at me, I sighed.

"Timothy, is it?" I asked.

"Yeah, what's it to you?" He retorted angrily.

"Have you noticed, by any chance, that my right arm felt more solid than my left arm? For example, when I grabbed you by the neck, did you not notice?" I asked him, calmly, as if I was sweet-talking a 6 year old kid.

"Well, you never even touched me with your left arm! How-" He began, but I cut him off.

"Woah, woah, woah, I'm just gonna have to cut you off there, first off, you come into contact with people's arms every day, so a harder arm should be quite noticeable, besides, did you forget that I grabbed both of your arms when you first charged at me? Are you purposely avoiding that part in hopes of making me look like a cheater or is your memory worse than a naiad's?" I asked him. He flushed red, but didn't seem to have an argument against that.

"This arm is a prosthetic, it doesn't feel pain and is practically indestructible, that's why I didn't bother to move my arm when you stabbed at it with your dagger." I told him.

"Isn't that cheating? Prosthetic limbs count as weapons!" He screamed.

"Only if I actually use the weaponized feature on the prosthetic. If I use it in natural hand-to-hand combat, well, it counts as a normal fist, besides, think of it as indestructible armour." I replied.

"Armour, pfft, yeah right, there's no such thing as indestructible armour." Timothy snorted.

"It's indestructible at least by your weapons, the only people with the weapons powerful enough to destroy my arm are the primordials, not even the gods can destroy it, and you know how powerful they are, believe me, Artemis tried, and her arrows simply bounce off." I shrugged, then I walked off to continue working on the hammer.

"I DEMAND A REMATCH!" He screamed at me.

"No thanks, I'll just beat you again." I called over my shoulder as I walked away.

Lily's P.O.V

Damn, did Percy just straight up refuse the challenge? And insulted the bitch? Wow, Persassy is official.

It's true though, he took on ten of them blindfolded with nothing but his fists, he can take on one of them, even if he had all of his senses blocked.

I followed Percy back into the cabin, I walked in on him hammering away at... a hammer. Seems like he's making another one of those gifts for the people who didn't betray him, because the dude doesn't use blunts.

"Hey." I said.

"'Sup" Was the reply I received.

"Who is that for?" I asked.

"Just a friend." He answered, I was beginning to think that he's purposefully avoiding the question when he said: "Leo Valdez."

"The dude that the girl said she was going to kill? Why?"

"He acted like he didn't like Timothy, which is proof enough to me that he wouldn't have betrayed me if he was here during that period of time."

"Okay?"

"Now please get out. I need peace and quiet, not a distraction, why don't you go make out with Nick or something?" I froze.

What the fuck? Where'd that come from?