Taking a Leave

Thalia's P.O.V (That one shocked you, didn't it? I'm not sorry.)

I must admit, having two male guardians was quite... uncomfortable, but I can't help but notice that there was something familiar with those two, like they're people that I haven't seen in a long time.

They treat us with respect, and they don't intrude on our privacy, still doesn't change the fact that we hate them though, I remember overhearing the other hunters plotting several pranks on the guardians, I shuddered at a few of them aimed towards Amartolós. I sighed, unlike the rest of my sisters, I can stand males to an extent, so I didn't actually care about the guardians as long as they kept their distance. 

I still really missed Percy and Nick, they've been missing for half a year now, and ever since they left, the hunters have cut off all links to Camp Half-Blood, I've heard that Camp Jupiter has as well, I just couldn't believe that they would do that. I'm the only hunter left who personally knew him, Phoebe died, Zoe died, I nearly let out a sob thinking of them.

A yelp jolted me from my thoughts, I ran in the direction of the sound and arrived at the scene just in time to see Stoicheiódis in a net, then he said something.

"Really? A net? I can easily get out of this shit." He said, calmly.

"I'd like to see you try, boy." Atalanta snarled at him, even I was surprised at her aggression and I think the other hunters were too, now, keep in mind that this isn't the original Atalanta we're talking about here, she is simply named after the best huntress in ancient Greek history. Our Atalanta is usually very passive, seeing males in her vicinity must really piss her off.

I heard a hissing sound, I looked back up to see Stoicheiódis on fire, and it was blue fire, as well, not your generic red fire, or Greek fire, I was about to scream when the flames shut off. Many of the hunters drew their bows and fired, but Stoicheiódis simply raised an earthen wall, burst into flames,and disappeared.

Percy's P.O.V

I was walking back into the cabin when a burst of fire came in out of nowhere and Nick appeared in front of me. 

Percy, we need to talk. Now.

Umm, about what, exactly?

The hunters, they hate us severely, I just got caught in a net that they set up, and they also fired arrows at me.

So basically you're telling me to prepare for a shit ton of pranks and hate.

Yup.

That got me into Red-alert! Mode. In case you're wondering why me and Nick mental message each other so much, it's because we can't risk anyone overhearing us.

Ok then, you can go now.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Yeah, yeah.

I walked into the cabin and started tinkering with some metals, I kept working on a project, a gift for Nico and Thalia, seeing as they are the only people who haven't betrayed me.

*Time skip*

After a few months with the hunt, our daily routine have been like this:

Wake up

Get pranked

Eat breakfast

Get pranked

Do chores

Get pranked

Eat lunch

Get pranked

Hunt