The Seal of Envy and Meeting Desire

Leo's P.O.V

The poison isn't working.

It's not hurting me in any way, but apparently nectar and ambrosia don't work on it.

We ended up in front of Piper's many houses, as she told us, the Seal of Envy should be in there.

Thankfully, this one was unoccupied. Sadly, Piper doesn't have the keys.

All I did was summon a lock pick from my belt and proceeded to pick the lock. At least, I tried to.

Usually, picking locks is no problem for the children of Hephaestus.

But for some reason, my knowledge about picking locks, machinery, and crafting is fading.

After about five seconds, I ended up trying to burn down the door, you remember that one year where I was missing? Yeah, I found out that I could restore anything I burn with my fire so long as it's small, so I could burn down a door and restore it, no problem, but an entire house? Nope. I can't even restore a cottage.

And yes, I did say try, because, for some reason, I can't summon any more fire.

Oh shit.

Was the poison on the arrow specifically designed to disable the special attributes and abilities of demigods? (A/N: MHA fans, it's basically the quirk destroying bullet Togata got shot with.)

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

"Jason, can you, like, I dunno, break the roof of the house with your lightning, or something?" I asked.

"You can't pick the lock?" He asked.

"The poison disabled my abilities and attributes, so I'm basically useless now." I explained.

"Oh, is that what it did?" Piper wondered.

"Alright, that's it." Clarisse shoved past me, "I'm breaking down the door." She growled.

"Hold it, are you really expecting there to be no security measures in a house this big? At least let me give it a power shortage first." Jason held her back.

He summoned lightning and struck the power line next to the mansion, short-circuiting the power and disabling all the security.

Clarisse then busted out her Spartan Rage and busted down the door.

"Jeez, okay, a little aggressive there, but okay..." I started, then remembered something, "Wait, the locals!"

I looked around, but none of the mortals seemed to mind that we just broke down someone's door.

"Yeah, I figured you guys would overlook that, so I wove the Mist to make it so that it looks like we're entering normally." Clovis spoke up from behind us.

I let out a breath that I was not aware I was holding.

"Thank the gods." Piper sighed.

"Alright, well, I guess just... go in?" I asked.

"Yeah, but how are you going to activate it?" Piper asked.

"I mean, I'll probably just act really jealous or something. Considering the size of this house, I doubt it would be hard." I muttered that last part to myself.

"Sorry, I couldn't hear you, what was that last part?" Piper asked.

I immediately backed up. "N-nothing!" I said, a little too hastily...

We all walked into the house.

"Holy shit!" I gasped, "I would not believe you if you told me that mere mortals did this." I told Piper.