The Seal of Lust and Meeting Compassion

Piper's P.O.V

When the curse hit me, I didn't feel anything.

Who am I kidding, it's because I don't feel anything that I'm worried.

Except... I don't quite remember exactly how to be worried.

Is this the curse? To make me feel nothing at all?

"Pipes!" Jason yelled, "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." I replied in a monotone.

"Piper? You sure? It's not like you to talk in a monotone." Leo butted in. Then, Clarisse slapped him in the back of the head (Thankfully not with Spartan Rage), went, "Idiot, she's clearly emotionless now, I'm betting that's what the curse does."

"Well, you're half right, except... I can't feel anything." I said.

I honestly tried to sound worried, but I couldn't. It's like my... my emotions are still here, I can still feel them, but I can't express them anymore, it's like my body has been drained of all emotion.

"I'm honestly trying to sound w̴͉̕ơ̷̮̣̈́r̶͉͉͋̃͜ȓ̸̰̦̍̕i̵̛͎̒͆e̸̝̲̗͋͐d̷̻̰͇͒͌ right now but I don't remember how to." As soon as I said the word worried, though, it came out as a glitching type of sound.

"Alright, we need to go find the Seal of Lust." Leo said.

"No shit, Sherlock." Clarisse muttered.

"Any ideas where it is?" Leo asked.

"The prophecy said that it's in a place where ḩ̸͔̠̣̺̯͘ą̷̳̩̭̬̫͇̒̾̉̆ț̵͇̜̅ę̸̧̮̭͍͝ͅ keeps away, so I'm assuming it's at a place where l̴̖̤̯̻̘͓̼̞̺̈́̀̽͗̋̔̋̾̒̌͊̈́̕͜͠͝ͅǒ̸̢̪̮͇̤̱̪͓̖̩̣͛̄̔̾̄̑͘͜v̷̜͍̫͈̞̫̫͉̜̠̀̊̊̀̏̾̕ȩ̶̧̛̦̣̯̖̭̝̭̠̠̞͓͗̿́̇̈́͂͌̔͒̋̆̿͒͗̈́̄̀̕̕̚͘͝͝ is most keenly felt."

"Whoa, that word glitched out more than before, is it just emotions that glitch out for you?" Pollux, who hasn't really participated in any conversation, asked.

"I'm assuming so." I said.

"Well, let's hurry up and go!" Leo yelled.

"We still haven't narrowed it down yet, where are you going?" I asked.

"To a place where hate definitely keeps away! Think about it, only places where people go to on dates can be counted as places where hate keeps away, and I know the most popular place!" He yelled.

"Uh, you do?" I asked. Goddammit, stupid monotone!

"Yeah! It's the restaurant the Calypso runs!" He shouted back at us, running in the general direction of the exit to the tomb.

I sighed.

"Alright."

We decided to follow him.

We walked for a while, when I asked Leo, "Hey Ļ̷͓̰͖̹͕̹͈̿̔̇̾͛͑̎̂̈́̊̃̀̈́e̸͓̹̲̳͖͙̰̊̾̃͒̽̓̌̓o̷̡͔̩̼̾̾͋͛͆͋̌̐̀̈̽̓̈́͌̚͜, are we t̶͕͓̼̤͓̤̆͛̅̇̀̍̀̂̿̾̔̆̇̔̅͂́̓̓̀͜͠h̶̡̧̨̯̤̝̜͔̼͔̗̦̠̱͇̯̥̩̞͋̕e̴̛̛̬̿̾͌͑͑̌̍̔̅̀͑͆̄̀̿̐̿͘͜͝r̴̮̼͙͑̎̆̓̏͆͊̔̌͆̏͆͂̈́͂͒̈̚͝͝e̵̯̭͙̩͙͍̬̖̟̩̜̠͒̏̂͐͊͂͜ yet?"

Wait, why am I glitching out so much now?

Is it possibly because... we're getting nearer to the Seal of Lust? The curse hates emotions so it would make sense for it to glitch me out so much now.

We're walking closer to the restaurant, I tried speaking again, "H̶̪͈̝͍̕ė̴͔̥̯͓͓͂̀̀͛̌́̀͌̑̔̓̾̀̇͂̑͘͘͝͝y̸̡̛̠͈̦͍̑͌̅̓͑̈́͆͝,̴̡̢̼͉̱̪͎̻̤̤̗̥͛̿͑̌̌͌̀̒͋̈́̍̆́͊̇̔͊͊͛̓́͋ ̴̡̡̯̯̭̤͓͚͖̦̠̪̐̓͜ͅJ̷̭̙͂͜ạ̶̧̧̰̰͚̭̺̖͎̬̖̜̹̤̌̍͜͝͝͝͝s̶̡̨̡̨̻̲̘̳͖̮̮͓̙̭̯̞̰̑͌̏̽͜͠ͅő̶̢̢̫͎̜̟͉͚̞̹̯̘͕̰̹̯͇͍̥̟̩̉͌̓̆͆͂̉̀́̎͂̒̏͑͝͠ň̷̡̧̛̛̼͇̮͍̩̫̻̭͒͆́͑́͐̓̀͐́͝ͅͅ, what d̵̢̡̨̻̰͓̮̗̟̯̲͉̗̥̥̗͙͓̑͋̅̓̃͜͝ờ̸̢̨̛̼̬͍̭̲̺̞̖͔̱͖̜̞͍̓́̐̇̏̀̉̎̂̅͌̑̈́̒̇̌͝͝ ̷̨̺̲̮̩̝̝͓̌͊͝ͅy̵̨̢̛̤̮͍̱͎̦̥̟͍̳͕̖̯̫̯͎̟͔̖̭̐͋͂͗͋͋͋̄̏͘͜o̷̢͈͈͎͇͔͕͎̻̽̓̓͌̈́̅͊́͘͝ͅu̵̖͖̤͓͚͑͐̋͛͒̏̉͛̽̅͆̋̓͛̈̚ think Ï̴̡̛̛̹͎̫̯̱̳̰̩͔͙̝͖̪̯͉̲̓̽̓͑͆̈̎͒͊̓͒͂̏̕̚͘̕͠ ̶̦͍̘͈̐̽͐̐̿͗̒̓͒̑̽̍̚̚͠n̸͉͇̫̔̂͌͜e̵̼͖̓͆̑̓̄̈́̋̍̀̎͗̊̎͛̆͒̚̚ͅẽ̵̡͙̹͙̣͙̖͖̂̋̀͊͋́̅̑̐̅̓̾̕͘ḑ̵̢͎̣̤͕͙̯͎̯̲̬͚̼̟͌̌̾̓͗̈́͌͋͋̿̿̐̽̏̕͝͝ ̴̦̬̲͎̼̮̠̠̠͇̤̲͙͍̃̉̇͛͐̀̉̔̒̈́͆̍͗́̀̆͠t̴̨̮̖̫̩̭̏͛̂͋̿́̒̎͑̉͒̑̄̅̑̂̔̾̏̕͝ǫ̸̙̺̣͔̘͍̼͓͎̮́́̃̐̚͝ do to r̷̢͈͔̯̼̻̺̝̩͕͂ͅe̴̡̨̢̻̩̰͖̼͖͇͕̣̱͕̻̲͋̊̏̊̾̉̔́̅̈́̀̚͜͝͠ͅͅl̵̨̖̳͓̹̭̓̀̔̒́̋̈̄̋̂̀̚͠ę̵͚̳̻͕̤͍̞̣̭̹͍̗͉̮͈̜̲̱̤̰͉͐̊͆̃̂͋́̾̑̓̌á̵͈͙͖̂́͗̔̂̉̀̏̈́̐̽͝͝s̴̫͍͇̳͓̼̜̰͖͉̝͈̗͂́̀̀̔͒͠ḛ̸̢̛͎̻̰̜͚̬͓̞͉̟̪̲͓̿̓̋̽͛̋̀̎̏̾̑̋̑ ̴̛͙̫̒̉̊̅̀̊̀̈́͐́́͌̏̉̚͠t̴̢̡̢̟̞̲̥͕͖̭͔̹̤̩͓͇͔̬̑̔͂͗̚ͅh̵̡̼͙̠̦̗̹̰͉͖̮̬͎̱̜̘̦̄́͋̒̈́͋͒̾̈́̒̂̇̄̽̃̓̉̕ę̴̭̼͎̭̰͖͇̇̐̄͐̾̾̉́͊̆͊̒̈͆̒̓̚̕̕͝͝ ̷̤̪͈͔͉̳̺̟͍̊͊̉́̏̃̏̽͒̉͂̃̋̔͠ͅS̷̙̣̙̼̩̬̻͍̒̉̈̑́͆̿̍̈́̄̀͌̂̐͘̚͝e̷̬͖̐͆̄͑͐̉̒̊̌̆̎͊́̍͊̑̿̈́̀͑̆̌̀͠ä̸̜͎̘̼̞̝̙̥̜͖͇̪́͜ͅl̵̡̨̦̳͉̣̪͔̫͚͖̱̲̭͔̭̫̯̯̊͊́̽̋ ̵̡̡͎̼̙͙̜̭͕̮̾͒́̑̅ǫ̸̘̣̲̝̜̯͔̩̬͍̫͙̣̤̥̂̃́̿̽͋̐̒̏̓̈́̆̉͠f̶̫̥̱̟̭̭̝̣͋̓ ̵̨̡̛̛̛͈̦̲̥͍̰͚͔̣̜̺̮̩͍͖̒̎̈͆̔̓̊̈̏̊̀͊̑̉̽̚͝L̵͕̼͖͚̬͖̂̓͌̿̈̇͋̏͛͋̀͐̀͋̒̌͗͘͝͝ų̴̛͇͉̪͉̟̫͕̈́̓͗͋̑̊̂͒̊͘s̶͔̘̭͖̮̰̟͙̲̦̪̮̰̑̐̈́̕̚͝t̷̹͈̿̿̿̍̓͛̈́̈̿̑̂̉͐͋̉̓̓̚̚͝?̶̛̥͍̙̄͆̔̐̑̋̈͗́̏̐̃̈̃̔͗̂̅̀̋͘̕͜͝"